Bulo, S.R.[Samuel Rota]
Co Author Listing * Adding New Tasks to a Single Network with Weight Transformations Using Binary Masks
* AutoDIAL: Automatic Domain Alignment Layers
* automatic image-to-DEM alignment approach for annotating mountains pictures on a smartphone, An
* Best Sources Forward: Domain Generalization through Source-Specific Nets
* Boosting Domain Adaptation by Discovering Latent Domains
* Consensus Clustering Using Partial Evidence Accumulation
* Dominant Set Approach to ECG Biometrics
* efficient radiographic Image Retrieval system using Convolutional Neural Network, An
* Exploiting Color Constancy for Robust Tracking Under Non-uniform Illumination
* In-place Activated BatchNorm for Memory-Optimized Training of DNNs
* Increasingly Specialized Ensemble of Convolutional Neural Networks for Fine-Grained Recognition
* Just DIAL: DomaIn Alignment Layers for Unsupervised Domain Adaptation
* Loss Max-Pooling for Semantic Image Segmentation
* Mapillary Vistas Dataset for Semantic Understanding of Street Scenes, The
* Matrix Factorization Approach to Graph Compression, A
* Poisoning Complete-Linkage Hierarchical Clustering
Includes: Bulo, S.R.[Samuel Rota] Bulò, S.R.[Samuel Rota] Bulò, S.R. Bulo, S.R.
16 for Bulo, S.R.
Co Author Listing * Contour segmentation using Hough transform
* Diffeomorphic Mapping Based Characterization of Temporal Sequences: Application to the Pelvic Organ Dynamics Assessment, A
* Diffeomorphic Matching Based Characterization of the Pelvic Organ Dynamics, A
* Pelvic Organs Dynamic Feature Analysis for MRI Sequence Discrimination
* shape descriptors comparison for organs deformation sequence characterization in MRI sequences, A
Includes: Bulot, R. Bulot, R.[Rémy]
Co Author Listing * Scale-Free Registrations in 3D: 7 Degrees of Freedom with Fourier Mellin SOFT Transforms
* Spectral 6DOF Registration of Noisy 3D Range Data with Partial Overlap
Includes: Bulow, H.[Heiko] Bülow, H.[Heiko] Bulow, H.
Co Author Listing * Algebraically Extended Representations of Multi-Dimensional Signals
* Digital Curves in 3D Space and a Linear-Time Length Estimation Algorithm
* Image processing in catadioptric planes: spatiotemporal derivatives and optical flow computation
* Multiscale Image Processing on the Sphere
* Novel Approach to the 2D Analytic Signal, A
* Recognizing Objects in Range Data Using Regional Point Descriptors
* Rubber Band Algorithm for Estimating the Length of Digitized Space-curves
* Spherical Diffusion for 3D Surface Smoothing
Includes: Bulow, T.[Thomas] Bülow, T.[Thomas] Bulow, T.
8 for Bulow, T.
Index for "b"