Bril, R.J.[Reinder J.]
Co Author Listing * Cooperative Automated Maneuvering at the 2016 Grand Cooperative Driving Challenge
Co Author Listing * 3D Semantic Parsing of Large-Scale Indoor Spaces
* Achievements and Challenges in Recognizing and Reconstructing Civil Infrastructure
Includes: Brilakis, I. Brilakis, I.[Ioannis]
Co Author Listing * Combining Texture and Shape Descriptors for Bioimages Classification: A Case of Study in ImageCLEF Dataset
* Computer Vision Approach for Automatic Measurement of the Inter-plant Spacing, A
Co Author Listing * Enabling Routes of Road Network Constrained Movements as Mobile Service Context
Co Author Listing * Addressing System-Level Optimization with OpenVX Graphs
Co Author Listing * Effective Field of View Paradigm: Adding Representation to a Reactive System, The
* Event Recognition and Reliability Improvements for the Autonomous Video Surveillance System
* Markers Elucidated and Applied in Local 3-Space
* Method and apparatus for compressing image information
* Method and system for defining and recognizing complex events in a video sequence
* Method of dealing with occlusion when tracking multiple objects and people in video sequences
* Moving Object Detection and Event Recognition Algorithms for Smart Camera
Includes: Brill, F.Z. Brill, F.Z.[Frank Z.]
7 for Brill, F.Z.
Co Author Listing * 3-D Model Alignment without Computing Pose
* Accuracy and Cross-Calibration of Video Quality Metrics: New Methods from ATIS/T1A1
* Closed-Form Extension of the Anharmonic Ratio to N-Space
* Color from Shape from Color: A Simple Formalism with Known Light Sources
* General Methods for Determining Projective Invariants in Imagery
* Geometric Interpretations of Algebraic Invariants in Images of 3D Scenes
* Invariant Linear Methods in Photogrammetry and Model-Matching
* Invariant Relationships in Side-Looking Synthetic Aperture Imagery
* Invariants Under Image Perspective Transformations: Theory and Examples
* Linear Resection, Intersection, and Perspective-Independent Model-Matching in Photogrammetry: Theory
* Method and apparatus for mosaic image construction
* Perception of Transparency in Man and Machine: A Comment on Beck
* Physical and Informational Constraints on the Perception of Transparency and Translucency
* Projective Invariants for Curves in Two and Three Dimensions
* Recognizing 3-D Curves from a Stereo Pair of Images: A Semi-differential Approach
* Semi-Differential Invariants for Nonplanar Curves
* Some Invariant Linear Methods in Photogrammetry and Model-Matching
* Visual adaptation of scale and imprecision in a noisy world
Includes: Brill, M.H. Brill, M.H.[Michael H.] Brill, M.H.[Michael H]
18 for Brill, M.H.
Brillault O'Mahony, B.
Co Author Listing * High Level 3D Structures from a Single View
* Maximum Likelihood Approach to Feature Segmentation, A
* New Method for Vanishing Point Detection
Includes: Brillault O'Mahony, B. Brillault-O'Mahony, B.
Co Author Listing * Ellipse Detection and Matching with Uncertainty
Brillet, P.Y.[Pierre Yves]
Co Author Listing * 3D Vector Flow Guided Segmentation of Airway Wall in MSCT
* Volumetric Quantification of Airway Wall in CT via Collision-Free Active Surface Model: Application to Asthma Assessment
Includes: Brillet, P.Y.[Pierre Yves] Brillet, P.Y.[Pierre-Yves] Brillet, P.Y.
Index for "b"