Bedagkar Gala, A.[Apurva]
Co Author Listing * Gait-Assisted Person Re-identification in Wide Area Surveillance
* Multiple person re-identification using part based spatio-temporal color appearance model
* Part-based spatio-temporal model for multi-person re-identification
* survey of approaches and trends in person re-identification, A
Includes: Bedagkar Gala, A.[Apurva] Bedagkar-Gala, A.[Apurva]
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Resampling Algorithm for Image Zooming
Co Author Listing * Experiments with Notaries About the Semiology of 3D Cadastral Models
Includes: Bedard, M. Bédard, M.
Co Author Listing * Single-Shot Specular Surface Reconstruction with Gonio-Plenoptic Imaging
Co Author Listing * Communicating geospatial data quality of 3d objects in virtual globes
* Implementation and evaluation of a hypercube-based method for spatiotemporal exploration and analysis
* Multidimensional Management of Geospatial Data Quality Information for its Dynamic Use Within GIS
* OCL for formal modelling of topological constraints involving regions with broad boundaries
* Populating a building Multi Representation Data Base with photogrammetric tools: Recent progress
* SOLAP technology: Merging business intelligence with geospatial technology for interactive spatio-temporal exploration and analysis of data
* Spatial data quality compliance: a preventive approach
* Spatial Representation of Coastal Risk: A Fuzzy Approach to Deal with Uncertainty
* Theme issue: advanced techniques for analysis of geo-spatial data
* Towards a Collaborative Knowledge Discovery System for Enriching Semantic Information About Risks of Geospatial Data
* Towards Automating the Selection of Ground Control Points in Radarsat Images Using a Topographic Database and Vector-Based Data Matching
Includes: Bedard, Y.[Yvan] Bédard, Y.[Yvan] Bédard, Y.
11 for Bedard, Y.
Co Author Listing * Color LAR Codec: A Color Image Representation and Compression Scheme Based on Local Resolution Adjustment and Self-Extracting Region Representation
Bedawi, S.M.[Safaa M.]
Co Author Listing * End-to-End Deep Learning for Driver Distraction Recognition
* Multiple Classifier System for Urban Area's Extraction from High Resolution Remote Sensing Imagery
* Road Detection in Urban Areas Using Random Forest Tree-Based Ensemble Classification
* Segmentation of Very High Resolution Remote Sensing Imagery of Urban Areas Using Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm
Bedawi, S.M.A.[Safaa M. A.]
Co Author Listing * Semi-supervised Dictionary Learning Based on Hilbert-Schmidt Independence Criterion
Index for "b"