Co Author Listing * 3D key-frame extraction method based on visual saliency
* Asymmetric 3D video coding using regions of perceptual relevance
* Depth map concealment using interview warping vectors from geometric transforms
* Enhancement method for multiple description decoding of depth maps subject to random loss
* Frame loss concealment for 3D video decoders based on disparity-compensated motion field
* generic framework for optimal 2D/3D key-frame extraction driven by aggregated saliency maps, A
* No-reference lightweight estimation of 3D video objective quality
* Objective quality measures comparison of impaired 3D video sequences from the UC3D database
* Quality evaluation of depth map error concealment using a perceptually-aware objective metric
* Rate control for unbalanced multiple description video streaming
* Reconstruction of lost depth data in multiview video-plus-depth communications using geometric transforms
* Reference picture selection using checkerboard pattern for resilient video coding
* Selective motion vector redundancies for improved error resilience in HEVC
Includes: Assuncao, P.[Pedro] Assuncao, P.
13 for Assuncao, P.
Assuncao, P.A.[Pedro A.]
Co Author Listing * Attention-driven tile splitting method for improved efficiency of omnidirectional versatile video coding
* Complexity scalability for real-time HEVC encoders
* Fast HEVC Encoding Decisions Using Data Mining
* Fast video encoding based on random forests
* Four-step algorithm for early termination in HEVC inter-frame prediction based on decision trees
* Low complexity high efficiency coding of light fields using ensemble classifiers
* Motion compensated tree depth limitation for complexity control of HEVC encoding
* Pareto-Based Method for High Efficiency Video Coding With Limited Encoding Time
* Performance and Computational Complexity Assessment of High-Efficiency Video Encoders
* Two-Stage Approach for Robust HEVC Coding and Streaming, A
* Versatile Video Coding Of 360° Video Using Adaptive Resolution Change
Includes: Assuncao, P.A.[Pedro A.] Assunção, P.A.[Pedro A.] Assunção, P.A. Assuncao, P.A.
11 for Assuncao, P.A.
Co Author Listing * Buffer Analysis and Control in CBR Video Transcoding
* buffer control algorithm for CBR video transcoding, A
* Control of MPEG-2 video traffic in an ATM environment
* Disparity compensation of light fields for improved efficiency in 4D transform-based encoders
* Drift-free multiple description intra video coding
* Efficient Constrained Video Coding for Low Complexity Decoding
* Error recovery of image-based depth maps using Bézier curve fitting
* Fast Interframe Transcoding from H.264 to MPEG-2
* Frequency-Domain Video Transcoder for Dynamic Bit-Rate Reduction of MPEG-2 Bit Streams
* Integer DCT Approximation With Arbitrary Size and Adjustable Precision
* Lossless coding of light field images based on minimum-rate predictors
* Lossless light-field compression using reversible colour transformations
* method to improve HEVC lossless coding of volumetric medical images, A
* Multiple Description of Coded Video for Path Diversity Streaming Adaptation
* Optimal Transcoding of Compressed Video
* Robust Depth Estimation From Multi-Focus Plenoptic Images
* Silhouette Enhancement in Light Field Disparity Estimation Using the Structure Tensor
* Transcoding of Single-Layer MPEG Video into Lower Rates
* Video transcoding from H.264/AVC to MPEG-2 with reduced computational complexity
Includes: Assuncao, P.A.A. Assuncao, P.A.A.[Pedro A.A.] Assunção, P.A.A.[Pedro A.A.] Assunção, P.A.A.[Pedro A. A.] Assunção, P.A.A.
19 for Assuncao, P.A.A.
Index for "a"