Co Author Listing * Flexible linguistic pattern recognition
* Forms Structure Form at Ever Higher and Lower Levels
* Highly Parallel, Hierarchical, Recognition Cone Perceptual Structures
* Layered Recognition Cone Networks That Preprocess Classify and Describe
* Multicomputer Architectures for Real-Time Perception
* Parallel Architectures for Image Processing, Computer Vision, and Pattern Perception
* Parallel Computer Vision
* Parallel-Serial Recognition Cone System for Perception: Some Test Results, A
* Pattern-Recognition Program that Generates, Evaluates, and Adjusts Its Own Operators, A
* Pyramid Multi-Computer Structures, and Augmented Pyramids
* Pyramid Vision Using Key Features to Integrate Image-Driven Bottom-Up and Model-Driven Top-Down Processes
* pyramidal approach for the recognition of neurons using key features, A
* Recognition Cone Perceptual System: Brief Test Results, A
* Recognition Cones That Perceive and Describe Scenes that Move and Change Over Time
* Recognition Cones, and Some Test Results; The Imminent Arrival of Well-Structured Parallel-Serial computers; Positions, and Positions on Positions
* Review of psychological processes in pattern recognition
* teachable pattern describing and recognizing program, A
* Workshop On Goal-Directed Expert Vision Systems: My Positions and Comments
Includes: Uhr, L.[Leonard] Uhr, L.
18 for Uhr, L.
Co Author Listing * Competitive baseline methods set new standards for the NIPS 2003 feature selection benchmark
Index for "u"