Co Author Listing * Combining Satellite Multispectral Imagery and Topographic Data for the Detection and Mapping of Fluvial Avulsion Processes in Lowland Areas
* Land-Surface Quantitative Analysis to Investigate the Spatial Distribution of Gravitational Landforms along Rocky Coasts
* SLiX: A GIS Toolbox to Support Along-Stream Knickzones Detection through the Computation and Mapping of the Stream Length-Gradient (SL) Index
Co Author Listing * From a Model of a City to an Urban Information System: The SIUR 3D of the Castle of Pietrabuona
Co Author Listing * Integrated Digital Survey of the Fontana Rustica in the Gardens of the Quirinale.
Co Author Listing * Ten-Year Monitoring of the Grandes Jorasses Glaciers Kinematics. Limits, Potentialities, and Possible Applications of Different Monitoring Systems
Co Author Listing * Analysis of OpenStreetMap Data Quality at Different Stages of a Participatory Mapping Process: Evidence from Slums in Africa and Asia
Co Author Listing * Distributed-Temperature-Sensing Using Optical Methods: A First Application in the Offshore Area of Campi Flegrei Caldera (Southern Italy) for Volcano Monitoring
* Time-Lapse Landform Monitoring in the Pisciarelli (Campi Flegrei-Italy) Fumarole Field Using UAV Photogrammetry
Co Author Listing * 3D Models Comparison of Complex Shell in Underwater and Dry Environments
* Augusto's Sundial: Image-based Modeling for Reverse Engeneering Purposes
* Automatic Orientation Of Image Sequences In Cultural Heritage
* Fusion of External and Internal 3d Photogrammetric Models As A Tool To Investigate the Ancient Human/cave Interaction: the La Sassa Case Study, The
* Integrated Geomatic Techniques for Georeferencing and Reconstructing the Position of Underground Archaeological Sites: The Case Study of the Augustus Sundial (Rome)
* Joint Alignment of Underwater and Above-The-Water Photogrammetric 3D Models by Independent Models Adjustment
* Photogrammetric Survey With Fisheye Lens for the Characterization Of The La Sassa Cave
* Prompt Methodology to Georeference Complex Hypogea Environments, A
* Three-dimensional Survey of Guattari Cave With Traditional and Mobile Phone Cameras
Includes: Troisi, S. Troisi, S.[Salvatore]
9 for Troisi, S.
Co Author Listing * Study of Atmospheric Boundary Layer Thermodynamics During Total Solar Eclipses
Index for "t"