Tratt, D.M.[David M.]
Co Author Listing * Lavic Lake Fault: A Long-Term Cumulative Slip Analysis via Combined Field Work and Thermal Infrared Hyperspectral Airborne Remote Sensing, The
* MAGI: A New High-Performance Airborne Thermal-Infrared Imaging Spectrometer for Earth Science Applications
* MAHI: An Airborne Mid-Infrared Imaging Spectrometer for Industrial Emissions Monitoring
* On the Utility of Longwave-Infrared Spectral Imaging for Remote Botanical Identification
* Validation of ASTER Emissivity Retrieval Using the Mako Airborne TIR Imaging Spectrometer at the Algodones Dune Field in Southern California, USA
Includes: Tratt, D.M.[David M.] Tratt, D.M.
Co Author Listing * Automatic Identification of Bacterial Types Using Statistical Imaging Methods
* Can Born Approximate the Unborn? A New Validity Criterion for the Born Approximation in Microscopic Imaging
* Image formation of thick three-dimensional objects in differential-interference-contrast microscopy
Index for "t"