Co Author Listing * Classification of the Ultrasound Liver Images with the 2Nx1-D Wavelet Transform
Sevick Muraca, E.M.[Eva M.]
Co Author Listing * Active constrained truncated Newton method for simple-bound optical tomography
* Cap-Based Transcranial Optical Tomography in an Awake Infant
* comparison of exact and approximate adjoint sensitivities in fluorescence tomography, A
* Comparison of NIR Versus SWIR Fluorescence Image Device Performance Using Working Standards Calibrated With SI Units
* Determining the Performance of Fluorescence Molecular Imaging Devices Using Traceable Working Standards With SI Units of Radiance
* Experimental Comparison of Continuous-Wave and Frequency-Domain Fluorescence Tomography in a Commercial Multi-Modal Scanner
* Fluorescence-enhanced optical tomography using referenced measurements of heterogeneous media
* Three-dimensional Bayesian optical image reconstruction with domain decomposition
* Tomographic Fluorescence Imaging in Tissue Phantoms: A Novel Reconstruction Algorithm and Imaging Geometry
Includes: Sevick Muraca, E.M.[Eva M.] Sevick-Muraca, E.M.[Eva M.] Sevick-Muraca, E.M.
9 for Sevick Muraca, E.M.
Co Author Listing * Optimal hierarchical coding of quantized images
Co Author Listing * Discrimination and Classification of Vehicles in Natural Scenes from Thermal Imagery
* Stabilization of infra-red aerial image sequences using robust estimation
* Tape Format for Transferral of Image Data and Source Programs, A
Includes: Sevigny, L. Sévigny, L.
Co Author Listing * Automatic classification of skin burn colour images using texture-based feature extraction
Co Author Listing * 4D Monitoring of Active Sinkholes with a Terrestrial Laser Scanner (TLS): A Case Study in the Evaporite Karst of the Ebro Valley, NE Spain
* Detection of Active Sinkholes by Airborne Differential LiDAR DEMs and InSAR Cloud Computing Tools, The
Co Author Listing * Re-ranking of web image search results using a graph algorithm
Sevilla Lara, L.[Laura]
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Prototype Learning and Allocation for Few-Shot Segmentation
* CLASTER: Clustering with Reinforcement Learning for Zero-Shot Action Recognition
* Distribution fields for tracking
* Distribution Fields with Adaptive Kernels for Large Displacement Image Alignment
* DMC-Net: Generating Discriminative Motion Cues for Fast Compressed Video Action Recognition
* Learn2Augment: Learning to Composite Videos for Data Augmentation in Action Recognition
* On the Integration of Optical Flow and Action Recognition
* Only Time Can Tell: Discovering Temporal Data for Temporal Modeling
* Optical Flow Estimation with Channel Constancy
* Optical Flow in Mostly Rigid Scenes
* Optical Flow with Semantic Segmentation and Localized Layers
* Unsupervised Batch Normalization
* What Is Optical Flow For?: Workshop Results and Summary
Includes: Sevilla Lara, L.[Laura] Sevilla-Lara, L.[Laura] Sevilla-Lara, L.
13 for Sevilla Lara, L.
Sevilla Ruiz, T.
Co Author Listing * Multi-Stencil Streamline Fast Marching: A General 3-D Framework to Determine Myocardial Thickness and Transmurality in Late Enhancement Images
Includes: Sevilla Ruiz, T. Sevilla-Ruiz, T.
Sevilla Salcedo, C.[Carlos]
Co Author Listing * Sparse semi-supervised heterogeneous interbattery bayesian analysis
Includes: Sevilla Salcedo, C.[Carlos] Sevilla-Salcedo, C.[Carlos]
Sevilla Villanueva, B.[Beatriz]
Co Author Listing * methodology to discover and understand complex patterns: Interpreted Integrative Multiview Clustering (I2MC), A
Includes: Sevilla Villanueva, B.[Beatriz] Sevilla-Villanueva, B.[Beatriz]
Co Author Listing * Automatic River Network Extraction From Lidar Data
Co Author Listing * Increasing Access to Cultural Heritage Objects from Multiple Museums through Semantically-Aware Maps
Sevilla, J.M.T.[Juan Manuel Trujillo_]
Co Author Listing * Restoring lost resolution of plenoptic images
Co Author Listing * Numerical Simulation from Medical Images: Accurate Integration by Means of the Cartesian Grid Finite Element Method
Includes: Sevilla, R.[Ruben] Sevilla, R.[Rubén]
Sevillano Marco, E.
Co Author Listing * Improvement of Existing and Development of Future Copernicus Land Monitoring Products - The Ecolass Project
Co Author Listing * Indexing Large Online Multimedia Repositories Using Semantic Expansion and Visual Analysis
Co Author Listing * Alignment by Composition
* Shape-based Image Correspondence
* Shape-based Image Correspondence
* Training with Corrupted Labels to Reinforce a Probably Correct Teamsport Player Detector
Co Author Listing * Automatic detection of salient objects and spatial relations in videos for a video database system
Co Author Listing * Approaches to Preclinical Studies with Heterogeneous Breast Phantom Using Reconstruction and Three-Dimensional Image Processing Algorithms for Diffuse Optical Imaging
* Differentiation of tumoral and non-tumoral breast lesions using back reflection diffuse optical tomography: A pilot clinical study
* Image reconstruction for diffuse optical tomography using bi-conjugate gradient and transpose-free quasi minimal residual algorithms and comparison of them
Includes: Sevim, G.[Gencay] Sevim, G.[Gençay]
Co Author Listing * GIS Based Solar Power Plants Site Selection Using Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) in Istanbul, Turkey
Co Author Listing * Investigation of GIS Based Mobile Route Planning: Navigation Applications for Tourism Activities
* Mobile-web-base Volunteered Geographic Information Application And Geometric Accuracy Analysis for Traffic Accidents
* Role of Volunteered Geographic Information Applications in Disaster Management, The
Includes: Sevinc, H.K. Sevinç, H.K.
Co Author Listing * Multiplexed Analysis of Proteins in Tissue Using Multispectral Fluorescence Imaging
Index for "s"