Co Author Listing * Moving from Space-Based to Ground-Based Solutions in Remote Sensing for Archaeological Heritage: A Case Study from Egypt
Co Author Listing * Exploring Phrase Grounding without Training: Contextualisation and Extension to Text-Based Image Retrieval
Parcero Oubina, C.[Cesar]
Co Author Listing * Beyond Site Detection: The Role of Satellite Remote Sensing in Analysing Archaeological Problems. A Case Study in Lithic Resource Procurement in the Atacama Desert, Northern Chile
Includes: Parcero Oubina, C.[Cesar] Parcero-Oubiña, C.[César]
Co Author Listing * DEVIANT: Depth EquiVarIAnt NeTwork for Monocular 3D Object Detection
* EMOD: Efficient Moving Object Detection via Image Eccentricity Analysis and Sparse Neural Networks
* Learning Trajectory-Conditioned Relations to Predict Pedestrian Crossing Behavior
Co Author Listing * CNNs with cross-correlation matching for face recognition in video surveillance using a single training sample per person
* Using deep autoencoders to learn robust domain-invariant representations for still-to-video face recognition
Includes: Parchami, M. Parchami, M.[Mostafa]
Co Author Listing * Assessing Post-Fire Effects on Soil Loss Combining Burn Severity and Advanced Erosion Modeling in Malesina, Central Greece
* Coseismic Displacements from Moderate-Size Earthquakes Mapped by Sentinel-1 Differential Interferometry: The Case of February 2017 Gulpinar Earthquake Sequence (Biga Peninsula, Turkey)
* Detection and Monitoring of Active Faults in Urban Environments: Time Series Interferometry on the Cities of Patras and Pyrgos (Peloponnese, Greece)
* Hephaestus: A large scale multitask dataset towards InSAR understanding
* Spatio-Temporal Assessment of Land Deformation as a Factor Contributing to Relative Sea Level Rise in Coastal Urban and Natural Protected Areas Using Multi-Source Earth Observation Data
* Spectral Unmixing for Mapping a Hydrothermal Field in a Volcanic Environment Applied on ASTER, Landsat-8/OLI, and Sentinel-2 MSI Satellite Multispectral Data: The Nisyros (Greece) Case Study
* Surface Motion and Structural Instability Monitoring of Ming Dynasty City Walls by Two-Step Tomo-PSInSAR Approach in Nanjing City, China
* Two-Dimensional InSAR Monitoring of the Co- and Post-Seismic Ground Deformation of the 2021 Mw 5.9 Arkalochori (Greece) Earthquake and Its Impact on the Deformations of the Heraklion City Wall Relic
Includes: Parcharidis, I.[Issaak] Parcharidis, I.[Isaak] Parcharidis, I.
8 for Parcharidis, I.
Co Author Listing * Video Popularity Prediction Through Fusing Early Viewership with Video Content
Co Author Listing * Sign Language Gesture Recognition Using HMM
Index for "p"