Co Author Listing * Tracking a table tennis ball for umpiring purposes
Myint, S.W.[Soe W.]
Co Author Listing * Assessing local climate zones in arid cities: The case of Phoenix, Arizona and Las Vegas, Nevada
* Assessing Spatiotemporal Drought Dynamics and Its Related Environmental Issues in the Mekong River Delta
* Characterizing the relationship between land use land cover change and land surface temperature
* Contextualizing the 2019-2020 Kangaroo Island Bushfires: Quantifying Landscape-Level Influences on Past Severity and Recovery with Landsat and Google Earth Engine
* Do Urban Functional Zones Affect Land Surface Temperature Differently? A Case Study of Beijing, China
* Employing Spatial Metrics in Urban Land-use/Landcover Mapping: Comparing the Getis and Geary Indices
* Environmental Concerns of Deforestation in Myanmar 2001-2010
* Examining Lacunarity Approaches in Comparison with Fractal and Spatial Autocorrelation Techniques for Urban Mapping
* Exploring the Potential of WorldView-2 Red-Edge Band-Based Vegetation Indices for Estimation of Mangrove Leaf Area Index with Machine Learning Algorithms
* Geographically Weighted Regression Approach to Understanding Urbanization Impacts on Urban Warming and Cooling: A Case Study of Las Vegas, A
* Geospatial Assessment of Recovery Rates Following a Tornado Disaster
* Integration of GF2 Optical, GF3 SAR, and UAV Data for Estimating Aboveground Biomass of China's Largest Artificially Planted Mangroves
* Land-Use Mapping in a Mixed Urban-Agricultural Arid Landscape Using Object-Based Image Analysis: A Case Study from Maricopa, Arizona
* Rooftop Surface Temperature Analysis in an Urban Residential Environment
* Spatio-Temporal Modeling of the Urban Heat Island in the Phoenix Metropolitan Area: Land Use Change Implications
* Supporting Global Environmental Change Research: A Review of Trends and Knowledge Gaps in Urban Remote Sensing
* Understanding the Impact of Urbanization on Surface Urban Heat Islands: A Longitudinal Analysis of the Oasis Effect in Subtropical Desert Cities
Includes: Myint, S.W.[Soe W.] Myint, S.W.[Soe Win] Myint, S.W.
17 for Myint, S.W.
Myint, Z.N.[Zin Nwe]
Co Author Listing * Identifying Land-Use Related Potential Disaster Risk Drivers in the Ayeyarwady Delta (Myanmar) during the Last 50 Years (1974-2021) Using a Hybrid Ensemble Learning Model
Index for "m"