Munea, T.L.[Tewodros Legesse]
Co Author Listing * SimpleCut: A simple and strong 2D model for multi-person pose estimation
Co Author Listing * Inventory and GLOF Susceptibility of Glacial Lakes in Hunza River Basin, Western Karakorum
Co Author Listing * Automatic Relevance Feedback for Distributed Content-Based Image Retrieval
* Automatic Similarity Learning Using SOTM for CBIR of the WT/VQ Coded Images
* Machine Intelligence Approach to Virtual Ballet Training, A
* Minimizing user interaction by automatic and semi-automatic relevance feedback for image retrieval
* Multiresolution-histogram Indexing and Relevance Feedback Learning for Image Retrieval
Includes: Muneesawang, P.[Paisarn] Muneesawang, P.
Co Author Listing * Feature selection using hybrid poor and rich optimization algorithm for text classification
* Region-based saliency detection
* Significant region-based image retrieval
* Texture classification with combined rotation and scale invariant wavelet features
* Texture image segmentation using combined features from spatial and spectral distribution
Co Author Listing * Metaheuristic FIR filter with game theory based compression technique- A reliable medical image compression technique for online applications
Co Author Listing * Hallucinating Irises - Dealing with Partial and Occluded Iris Regions
Co Author Listing * Forest Structural Complexity Tool: An Open Source, Fully-Automated Tool for Measuring Forest Point Clouds
Co Author Listing * Contribution to Sandy Site Characterization: Spectro-Directional Signature, Grain Size Distribution and Mineralogy Extracted from Sand Samples
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Video Indexing and Automatic/Semi-Automatic Relevance Feedback
Co Author Listing * Extraction and classification of graphical symbol candidates based on perceptual organization
Co Author Listing * Design of Adaptive Stack filters Using Pattern Classification, A
* Edge-Preserving Smoothing by Adaptive Nonlinear Filters Based on Fuzzy Control Laws
* Extraction of trabecular structures of mandible excluding tooth roots on dental panoramic radiographs using mathematical morphology
* Graph-Based Video Search Reranking with Local and Global Consistency Analysis
* Image restoration using layered neural networks and Hopfield networks
* new realization of adaptive weighted median filters using counter propagation networks, A
* Primitive and Point Configuration Texture Model and Primitive Estimation Using Mathematical Morphology
Includes: Muneyasu, M.[Mitsuji] Muneyasu, M.
7 for Muneyasu, M.
Co Author Listing * Are They Different? Affect, Feeling, Emotion, Sentiment, and Opinion Detection in Text
Index for "m"