Co Author Listing * 3D vision technology for occupant detection and classification
* Application of the Reeb Graph Technique to Vehicle Occupant's Head Detection in Low-resolution Range Images
* AVSS 2011 demo session
* Depth Enhancement by Fusion for Passive and Active Sensing
* Dynamic super resolution of depth sequences with non-rigid motions
* Enhancement of dynamic depth scenes by upsampling for precise super-resolution (UP-SR)
* Fusion of Keypoint Tracking and Facial Landmark Detection for Real-Time Head Pose Estimation
* new multi-lateral filter for real-time depth enhancement, A
* Pixel weighted average strategy for depth sensor data fusion
* Real-time depth enhancement by fusion for RGB-D cameras
* Real-Time Enhancement of Dynamic Depth Videos with Non-Rigid Deformations
* Real-time hybrid ToF multi-camera rig fusion system for depth map enhancement
* Real-time monocular 6-DOF head pose estimation from salient 2D points
* Real-time non-rigid multi-frame depth video super-resolution
* Reliability estimation of a statistical classifier
* RGB-D Multi-view System Calibration for Full 3D Scene Reconstruction
* Spatio-temporal ToF data enhancement by fusion
* Unified multi-lateral filter for real-time depth map enhancement
* Vehicle occupancy monitoring with optical range-sensors
* View-Independent Enhanced 3D Reconstruction of Non-rigidly Deforming Objects
Includes: Mirbach, B.[Bruno] Mirbach, B.
20 for Mirbach, B.
Co Author Listing * Integration of Local and Global Support Vector Machines to Improve Urban Growth Modelling
* Per-pixel land cover accuracy prediction: A random forest-based method with limited reference sample data
* Spatial Deforestation Modelilng Using Cellular Automata (Case Study: Central Zagros Forests)
Includes: Mirbagheri, B.[Babak] Mirbagheri, B.
Co Author Listing * HOPE-Net: A Graph-Based Model for Hand-Object Pose Estimation
Co Author Listing * Forced-node route guidance system: Incorporating both user equilibrium and system optimal benefits
Mirbeik Sabzevari, A.
Co Author Listing * High-Contrast, Low-Cost, 3-D Visualization of Skin Cancer Using Ultra-High-Resolution Millimeter-Wave Imaging
Includes: Mirbeik Sabzevari, A. Mirbeik-Sabzevari, A.
Index for "m"