Co Author Listing * Blind Graph Topology Change Detection
* Compressive Covariance Sensing: Structure-based compressive sensing beyond sparsity
* Consensus Based Distributed Sparse Bayesian Learning by Fast Marginal Likelihood Maximization
* Continuous Sensor Placement
* Distributed Autoregressive Moving Average Graph Filters
* Graphs, Convolutions, and Neural Networks: From Graph Filters to Graph Neural Networks
* Joint Clock Synchronization and Ranging: Asymmetrical Time-Stamping and Passive Listening
* Partial FFT Demodulation for MIMO-OFDM Over Time-Varying Underwater Acoustic Channels
* Sparsity-Aware Sensor Selection: Centralized and Distributed Algorithms
Includes: Leus, G.[Geert] Leus, G.
9 for Leus, G.
Co Author Listing * Comparison of Snow Depth on Sea Ice Retrievals Using Airborne Altimeters and an AMSR-E Simulator, A
* Fine-Resolution Radar Altimeter Measurements on Land and Sea Ice
* First Assessment of IceBridge Snow and Ice Thickness Data Over Arctic Sea Ice, A
* High-Altitude Radar Measurements of Ice Thickness Over the Antarctic and Greenland Ice Sheets as a Part of Operation IceBridge
Co Author Listing * Advanced Multifrequency Radar Instrumentation for Polar Research
* Ultrawideband FMCW Radar for Airborne Measurements of Snow Over Sea Ice and Land
Co Author Listing * Terrestrial Lidar Measurents for Analysing Canopy Structure in an Old-Growth Forest
Co Author Listing * 500-2000-MHz Brightness Temperature Spectra of the Northwestern Greenland Ice Sheet
* Ultrawideband Software-Defined Microwave Radiometer: Instrument Description and Initial Campaign Results, The
Index for "l"