Co Author Listing * Transformer Based Generative Adversarial Network for Liver Segmentation
Ladner, R.E.[Richard E.]
Co Author Listing * Activity detection in conversational sign language video for mobile telecommunication
* Approximately Optimal Assignment for Unequal Loss Protection
* Codebook organization to enhance maximum a posteriori detection of progressive transmission of vector quantized images over noisy channels
* Fast algorithms for designing nearly optimal lookup tables for complexity control of the H.264 encoder
* Fast Nearest Neighbor Search for ECVQ and Other Modified Distortion Measures
* Fast Nearest Neighbor Search of Entropy-Constrained Vector Quantization
* Generalized multiple description coding through unequal loss protection
* Group testing for image compression
* Group testing for image compression using alternative transforms
* Index assignment for progressive transmission of full-search vector quantization
* MultiStage: A MINMAX Bit Allocation Algorithm for Video Coders
* Near-lossless and lossy compression of imaging spectrometer data: comparison of information extraction performance
* Near-Lossless Compression of Hyperspectral Images
* Optimal Adaptation Strategies for Golomb Codes on Correlated Sources
* Progressive Transmission of Images Using MAP Detection over Channels with Memory
* Recovering from bit errors in scalar-quantized discrete wavelet transformed images
* Theory and practice of vector quantizers trained on small training sets
* Unequal Loss Protection for H.263 Compressed Video
Includes: Ladner, R.E.[Richard E.] Ladner, R.E.
18 for Ladner, R.E.
Co Author Listing * Analyzing Satellite Ocean Color Match-Up Protocols Using the Satellite Validation Navy Tool (SAVANT) at MOBY and Two AERONET-OC Sites
* Atmospheric Correction and Vicarious Calibration of Oceansat-1 Ocean Color Monitor (OCM) Data in Coastal Case 2 Waters
* Inter-Comparison between VIIRS and MODIS Radiances and Ocean Color Data Products over the Chesapeake Bay
* On the Potential Optical Signature of Convective Turbulence over the West Florida Shelf
Includes: Ladner, S.[Sherwin] Ladner, S.
Index for "l"