Co Author Listing * Deriving Tree Size Distributions of Tropical Forests from Lidar
* FLuorescence EXplorer Mission Concept: ESA's Earth Explorer 8, The
* Model-Assisted Estimation of Tropical Forest Biomass Change: A Comparison of Approaches
* Monitoring Plant Functional Diversity Using the Reflectance and Echo from Space
* Understanding Forest Health with Remote Sensing, Part III: Requirements for a Scalable Multi-Source Forest Health Monitoring Network Based on Data Science Approaches
Includes: Huth, A.[Andreas] Huth, A.
Co Author Listing * Efficient, Sparse Representation of Manifold Distance Matrices for Classical Scaling
Co Author Listing * Analyzing Water Dynamics Based on Sentinel-1 Time Series: A Study for Dongting Lake Wetlands in China
* Flood Mapping and Flood Dynamics of the Mekong Delta: ENVISAT-ASAR-WSM Based Time Series Analyses
* Land Cover and Land Use Classification with TWOPAC: towards Automated Processing for Pixel- and Object-Based Image Classification
* Potential of Open Geodata for Automated Large-Scale Land Use and Land Cover Classification, The
* Remote Sensing for the Quantification of Land Surface Dynamics in Large River Delta Regions: A Review
* Volumetric Analysis of Reservoirs in Drought-Prone Areas Using Remote Sensing Products
Includes: Huth, J.[Juliane] Huth, J.
Co Author Listing * Intelligent intersection support for powered two-wheeled riders: a human factors perspective
* Intersection Support System for Powered Two-Wheeled Vehicles: Threat Assessment Based on a Receding Horizon Approach
Co Author Listing * Realistic Film Noise Generation Based on Experimental Noise Spectra
Index for "h"