Co Author Listing * Atmospheric Correction Inter-Comparison Exercise
* Automatic Change Detection in Urban Areas Under a Scale-Space, Object-Oriented Classification Framework
* Decision Making On Disaster Management in Agriculture With Sentinel Applications
* Shallow-water Bathymetry Over Variable Bottom Types Using Multispectral Worldview-2 Image
* Spectral Unmixing Model for the Integration of Multi-Sensor Imagery: A Tool to Generate Consistent Time Series Data, A
* Urban Surface Temperature Time Series Estimation at the Local Scale by Spatial-Spectral Unmixing of Satellite Observations
Includes: Doxani, G.[Georgia] Doxani, G.
Co Author Listing * Algorithm to Estimate Suspended Particulate Matter Concentrations and Associated Uncertainties from Remote Sensing Reflectance in Coastal Environments, An
* Assessing the Potential Benefits of the Geostationary Vantage Point for Generating Daily Chlorophyll-a Maps in the Baltic Sea
* Atmospheric Corrections and Multi-Conditional Algorithm for Multi-Sensor Remote Sensing of Suspended Particulate Matter in Low-to-High Turbidity Levels Coastal Waters
* Bio-Optical Characterization and Ocean Colour Inversion in the Eastern Lagoon of New Caledonia, South Tropical Pacific
* Editorial for the Special Issue Remote Sensing in Coastal Zone Monitoring and Management: How Can Remote Sensing Challenge the Broad Spectrum of Temporal and Spatial Scales in Coastal Zone Dynamic?
* Evaluation of Atmospheric Correction Algorithms for Sentinel-2-MSI and Sentinel-3-OLCI in Highly Turbid Estuarine Waters
* Long-Term High-Resolution Sediment and Sea Surface Temperature Spatial Patterns in Arctic Nearshore Waters Retrieved Using 30-Year Landsat Archive Imagery
* On the Potential of Robust Satellite Techniques Approach for SPM Monitoring in Coastal Waters: Implementation and Application over the Basilicata Ionian Coastal Waters Using MODIS-Aqua
* Potential of High Spatial and Temporal Ocean Color Satellite Data to Study the Dynamics of Suspended Particles in a Micro-Tidal River Plume
* Retrieval and Validation of Water Turbidity at Metre-Scale Using Pléiades Satellite Data: A Case Study in the Gironde Estuary
10 for Doxaran, D.
Index for "d"