Co Author Listing * 3d Reconstruction of The Roman Domus in The Archaeological Site Of Lylibaeum (Marsala, Italy)
* Geomatic Methodologies for the Study of Teatro Massimo in Palermo (Italy)
* GPS-GIS Integrated System for Electromagnetic Pollution
* Integrated 3D Survey for Underground Archaeological Environment, The
* Integration Data Model of the Bathymetric Monitoring System for Shallow Waterbodies Using UAV and USV Platforms
* Main Portal of the Cathedral of Monreale: First Geometric Analysis And Interpretive Assessment of Architectural Features, The
* Monitoring Water Surface and Level of a Reservoir Using Different Remote Sensing Approaches and Comparison with Dam Displacements Evaluated via GNSS
* NRTK, PPP or Static, That Is the Question. Testing Different Positioning Solutions for GNSS Survey
* On the Accuracy of Cadastral Marks: Statistical Analyses to Assess the Congruence among GNSS-Based Positioning and Official Maps
* Optimizing the Sampling Area across an Old-Growth Forest via UAV-Borne Laser Scanning, GNSS, and Radial Surveying
* Review on Multi-GNSS for Earth Observation and Emerging Applications, A
* Survey and Virtual Reconstruction of Ancient Roman Floors in An Archaeological Context
* Toward a Comprehensive Dam Monitoring: On-Site and Remote-Retrieved Forcing Factors and Resulting Displacements (GNSS and PS-InSAR)
* UAV Survey for The Archaeological Map of Lilybaeum (Marsala, Italy)
Includes: Dardanelli, G. Dardanelli, G.[Gino]
14 for Dardanelli, G.
Co Author Listing * High-Accuracy Localization for Assisted Living: 5G systems will turn multipath channels from foe to friend
Co Author Listing * Simultaneous Reconstruction of Outer Boundary Shape and Admittivity Distribution in Electrical Impedance Tomography
Includes: Darde, J. Dardé, J.
Co Author Listing * 1982-2010 Trends of Light Use Efficiency and Inherent Water Use Efficiency in African vegetation: Sensitivity to Climate and Atmospheric CO2 Concentrations
* Rain-Use-Efficiency: What it Tells us about the Conflicting Sahel Greening and Sahelian Paradox
Includes: Dardel, C.[Cecile] Dardel, C.[Cécile]
Co Author Listing * Document Image Segmentation Using a 2D Conditional Random Field Model
* Exploiting curvature to compute the medial axis with Constrained Centroidal Voronoi Diagram on discrete data
* Graph-based multi-scale analysis of plates and rods in human trabecular bone
* Variational tetrahedral mesh generation from discrete volume data
Includes: Dardenne, J. Dardenne, J.[Julien]
Co Author Listing * Causes and subjective evaluation of blurriness in video frames
* No-reference measurement of perceptually significant blurriness in video frames
* Texture Based Shoe Retrieval System for Shoe Marks of Real Crime Scenes, A
* texture recognition system of real shoe marks taken from crime scenes, A
Dardignac, P.A.[Pierre Andre]
Co Author Listing * Possibilistic and probabilistic fuzzy clustering: unification within the framework of the non-extensive thermostatistics
* Switching Regression Models Using Ambiguity and Distance Rejects: Application to Ionogram Analysis
Includes: Dardignac, P.A.[Pierre Andre] Dardignac, P.A.[Pierre-André] Dardignac, P.A.
Dardikman Yoffe, G.[Gilli]
Co Author Listing * Super-Resolved Imaging of Early-Stage Dynamics in the Immune Response
Includes: Dardikman Yoffe, G.[Gilli] Dardikman-Yoffe, G.[Gilli]
Co Author Listing * Is multiplexed off-axis holography for quantitative phase imaging more spatial bandwidth-efficient than on-axis holography?
Co Author Listing * Incident detection in signalized urban roads based on genetic algorithm and support vector machine
Co Author Listing * Offshore Oil Slick Detection: From Photo-Interpreter to Explainable Multi-Modal Deep Learning Models Using SAR Images and Contextual Data
Co Author Listing * Dynamic Neural Network for Lossy-to-Lossless Image Coding
* Neural Network Approach for Joint Optimization of Predictors In Lifting-Based Image Coders, A
* Optimized Lifting Scheme Based on A Dynamical Fully Connected Network for Image Coding
Includes: Dardouri, T.[Tassnim] Dardouri, T.
Co Author Listing * Simultaneous correction of ghost and geometric distortion artifacts in EPI using a multiecho reference scan
Index for "d"