Co Author Listing * 24-MHz Scanner for Optoacoustic Imaging of Skin and Burn
* Accurate Model-Based Reconstruction Algorithm for Three-Dimensional Optoacoustic Tomography
* Implications of Ultrasound Frequency in Optoacoustic Mesoscopy of the Skin
* Importance of Ultrawide Bandwidth for Optoacoustic Esophagus Imaging
* Improving Optoacoustic Image Quality via Geometric Pixel Super-Resolution Approach
* Optoacoustic Dermoscopy of the Human Skin: Tuning Excitation Energy for Optimal Detection Bandwidth With Fast and Deep Imaging in vivo
* Statistical Molecular Target Detection Framework for Multispectral Optoacoustic Tomography
* Volumetric Optoacoustic Imaging With Multi-Bandwidth Deconvolution
8 for Buehler, A.
Co Author Listing * Bottom-Up and Top-Down Attention for Image Captioning and Visual Question Answering
* Minimal Surfaces for Stereo
* Strategic Optimization of Convolutional Neural Networks For Hyperspectral Land Cover Classification
Includes: Buehler, C. Buehler, C.[Chris]
Buehler, C.J.[Christopher J.]
Co Author Listing * Method and apparatus for computerized image background analysis
* Method of counting objects in a monitored environment and apparatus for the same
* Non-Metric Image-Based Rendering for Video Stabilization
* System and method for searching for changes in surveillance video
Includes: Buehler, C.J.[Christopher J.] Buehler, C.J.
Co Author Listing * OGC Consensus: How Successful Standards Are Made
Co Author Listing * AQUA: An Amphibious Autonomous Robot
Co Author Listing * Learning sign language by watching TV (using weakly aligned subtitles)
* Long Term Arm and Hand Tracking for Continuous Sign Language TV Broadcasts
* Upper Body Detection and Tracking in Extended Signing Sequences
Buehler, S.A.[Stefan A.]
Co Author Listing * Characterization of the High-Resolution Infrared Radiation Sounder Using Lunar Observations
* Evaluating Instrumental Inhomogeneities in Global Radiosonde Upper Tropospheric Humidity Data Using Microwave Satellite Data
* Evaluating the Diurnal Cycle of Upper Tropospheric Humidity in Two Different Climate Models Using Satellite Observations
* Is There Really a Closure Gap Between 183.31-GHz Satellite Passive Microwave and In Situ Radiosonde Water Vapor Measurements?
* Onboard Radio Frequency Interference as the Origin of Inter-Satellite Biases for Microwave Humidity Sounders
* Simulation of Ship-Track versus Satellite-Sensor Differences in Oceanic Precipitation Using an Island-Based Radar
* Uncertainty Quantified Fundamental Climate Data Record for Microwave Humidity Sounders, An
Includes: Buehler, S.A.[Stefan A.] Buehler, S.A.
7 for Buehler, S.A.
Co Author Listing * Assessment of Sea-Ice Thickness Along the Labrador Coast From AMSR-E and MODIS Data for Operational Data Assimilation, An
* Assimilation of SAR Ice and Open Water Retrievals in Environment and Climate Change Canada Regional Ice-Ocean Prediction System
* Automated Detection of Ice and Open Water From Dual-Polarization RADARSAT-2 Images for Data Assimilation
* Detection of First-Year and Multi-Year Sea Ice from Dual-Polarization SAR Images Under Cold Conditions
* Evaluation of a Neural Network With Uncertainty for Detection of Ice and Water in SAR Imagery
* Ice Concentration From Dual-Polarization SAR Images Using Ice and Water Retrievals at Multiple Spatial Scales
* Improved Retrieval of Ice and Open Water From Sequential RADARSAT-2 Images
7 for Buehner, M.
Co Author Listing * Shape Recognition Scheme Based on Relative Distances of Feature Points from the Centroid, A
* Two-Dimensional Shape Recognition Scheme Based on Principal Component Analysis, A
Co Author Listing * Collaborative Sensor Network Localization: Algorithms and Practical Issues
* Foundations and Trends in Localization Technologies: Part I
* Foundations and Trends in Localization Technologies: Part II
Index for "b"