Co Author Listing * Detecting Frost Stress in Wheat: A Controlled Environment Hyperspectral Study on Wheat Plant Components and Implications for Multispectral Field Sensing
* Frost Damage Assessment in Wheat Using Spectral Mixture Analysis
Borujeni, S.C.[Sattar Chavoshi]
Co Author Listing * Riparian Area Changes in Greenness and Water Use on the Lower Colorado River in the USA from 2000 to 2020
Co Author Listing * Estimation of Fusarium Head Blight of Triticale Using Digital Image Analysis of Grain
Co Author Listing * Agricultural Soil Spectral Response and Properties Assessment: Effects of Measurement Protocol and Data Mining Technique
* Comparison of Field and Laboratory Wet Soil Spectra in the Vis-NIR Range for Soil Organic Carbon Prediction in the Absence of Laboratory Dry Measurements
* Examining the Performance of PARACUDA-II Data-Mining Engine versus Selected Techniques to Model Soil Carbon from Reflectance Spectra
* Exploring the Suitability of UAS-Based Multispectral Images for Estimating Soil Organic Carbon: Comparison with Proximal Soil Sensing and Spaceborne Imagery
* Memory-Based Learning Approach as Compared to Other Data Mining Algorithms for the Prediction of Soil Texture Using Diffuse Reflectance Spectra, A
* Using Legacy Soil Data for Standardizing Predictions of Topsoil Clay Content Obtained from VNIR/SWIR Hyperspectral Airborne Images
Includes: Boruvka, L.[Lubos] Boruvka, L.[Luboš] Boruvka, L.
Index for "b"