Bloechle, J.L.[Jean Luc]
Co Author Listing * OCD: An Optimized and Canonical Document Format
* Semi-automatic Annotation Tool for Medieval Manuscripts
* Towards a canonical and structured representation of PDF documents through reverse engineering
* XCDF: A Canonical and Structured Document Format
Includes: Bloechle, J.L.[Jean Luc] Bloechle, J.L.[Jean-Luc] Bloechle, J.L.
Co Author Listing * Mist Methodology and Its Application to Natural Scene Interpretation, The
Co Author Listing * Knowledge representation and semantic annotation of multimedia content
Co Author Listing * Segmentation of Bone Tumor in MR Perfusion Images Using Neural Networks and Multiscale Pharmacokinetic Features
Co Author Listing * Exploiting Temporality for Semi-Supervised Video Segmentation
Co Author Listing * Automated learning of rules using genetic operators
* Knowledge acquisition for image analysis using hypermedia interface
Includes: Bloemer, A. Bloemer, A.[Arnold]
Co Author Listing * Mapping Decadal Land Cover Changes in the Woodlands of North Eastern Namibia from 1975 to 2014 Using the Landsat Satellite Archived Data
Co Author Listing * CodeSLAM: Learning a Compact, Optimisable Representation for Dense Visual SLAM
* Fusion++: Volumetric Object-Level SLAM
* gvnn: Neural Network Library for Geometric Computer Vision
* Learning Meshes for Dense Visual SLAM
* Learning to Solve Nonlinear Least Squares for Monocular Stereo
* Matching Features without Descriptors: Implicitly Matched Interest Points
* SceneCode: Monocular Dense Semantic Reconstruction Using Learned Encoded Scene Representations
Includes: Bloesch, M. Bloesch, M.[Michael]
7 for Bloesch, M.
Index for "b"