Co Author Listing * Exploring the Latent Manifold of City Patterns
Co Author Listing * Search optimal fuzzy model using evolutionary algorithm: Application to predict the form function of the composite cylindrical shell
Co Author Listing * Experimental investigation of holographic 3D-TV approach
* Speckle reduction in holographic projection using temporal-multiplexing of spatial frequencies
Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Agouris, P.[Peggy]: pagouris AT gmu edu
* Assessing Completeness and Spatial Error of Features in Volunteered Geographic Information
* Authoritative and Volunteered Geographical Information in a Developing Country: A Comparative Case Study of Road Datasets in Nairobi, Kenya
* Automated Aerotriangulation Using Multiple Image Multipoint Matching
* Automated Spatiotemporal Scaling for Video Generalization
* Automatic Extraction of Man-Made Objects from Aerial and Space Images
* Capturing and Modeling Geographic Object Change: A SpatioTemporal Gazetteer Framework
* Dependency Matrix to Assist in the Visualization of Geospatial Image Quality, A
* Differential Snakes for Change Detection in Road Segments
* environment for content-based image retrieval from large spatial databases, An
* Intelligent image retrieval from large databases using shape and topology
* Linear Feature Extraction with Dynamic Programming and Globally Enforced Least Squares Matching
* Map Registration of Image Sequences Using Linear Features
* Multi-temporal geospatial query grouping using correlation signatures
* Orientation of Ground-level Motion Imagery Using Building Facades
* Photogrammetric Approach for Assessing Positional Accuracy of OpenStreetMap© Roads, A
* Quality-aware Deformable Models for Change Detection
* Reconstructing spatiotemporal trajectories from sparse data
* Relaxation Matching for Georegistration of Aerial and Satellite Imagery
* Self-organised clustering for road extraction in classified imagery
* Sketch-Based Image Queries in Topographic Databases
* Spatial content-based scene similarity assessment
* Spatiospectral Cluster Analysis of Elongated Regions in Aerial Imagery
* Tracking deformable objects in geospatial applications
Includes: Agouris, P.[Peggy] Agouris, P.
25 for Agouris, P.
Index for "a"