* *Human and Machine Vision
* Computational and Psychophysical Experiments in Grouping: Early Orientation Selection
* Computing with Connections
* Contrasts Between Human and Machine Vision: Should Technology Recapitulate Phylogeny?
* Criteria for Representation of Shapes
* Environmental-Centered Representation of Spatial Layout: Available Visual Information from Texture and Perspective
* Mapping Image Properties into Shape Constraints: Skewed Symmetry, Affine-Transformable Patterns, and the Shape-from-Texture Paradigm
* On the Role of Structure in Vision
* Psychology of Perceptual Organization: A Transformational Approach, The
* Recent Computational Studies in the Interpretation of Structure from Motion
* Sketch of a (Computational) Theory of Visual Kinesthesis, A
* Theory of Textural Segmentation, A
* Visual Computation
13 for HMV83
Index for "h"