* *Attention and Performance in Computational Vision
* Cascaded Sequential Attention for Object Recognition with Informative Local Descriptors and Q-learning of Grouping Strategies
* Combining attention and recognition for rapid scene analysis
* Contextual Learning in the Selective Attention for Identification model (CL-SAIM): Modeling contextual cueing in visual search tasks
* Evaluation of Motion in Artificial Selective Attention, An
* Experimental Comparison of Three Guiding Principles for the Detection Salient Image Locations: Stability, Complexity, and Discrimination, An
* Generating Sequence of Eye Fixations Using Decision-theoretic Attention Model
* Gist: A Mobile Robotics Application of Context-Based Vision in Outdoor Environment
* Human Learning of Contextual Priors for Object Search: Where does the time go?
* Object-based Visual Attention: a Model for a Behaving Robot
* Selective Attention in the Learning of Invariant Representation of Objects
* Swarm-Based Volition/Attention Framework for Object Recognition, A
12 for AttenPerf05
Index for "a"