Co Author Listing * Pattern masking method and an apparatus therefor
Co Author Listing * Architecture of 23GOPs Video Signal Processor with Programmable Systolic Array
Co Author Listing * Development of a High-Definition and Multispectral Image Capturing System for Digital Archiving of Early Modern Tapestries of Kyoto Gion Festival
* Interpersonal Coevolution of Body Movements in Daily Face-to-Face Communication
* Japanese Lexical Variation Explained by Spatial Contact Patterns
* Low-Power Video Encoder/Decoder Chip Set for Digital VCRs
* Modified Nearest Neighbor Method for Image Reconstruction in Fluorescence Microscopy, A
* Presentation of Japanese Cultural Event Using Virtual Reality
* Transparent Collision Visualization of Point Clouds Acquired by Laser Scanning
* Virtual Kyoto: Visualization of Historical City with 4D-GIS, Virtual Reality and Web Technologies
* Visualizing Lost Designs in Degraded Early Modern Tapestry Using Infra-red Image
Includes: Yano, K.[Keiji] Yano, K.[Kazuo] Yano, K. Yano, K.[Koji]
9 for Yano, K.
Co Author Listing * Theoretical Background and Improvement of a Simplified Half-Pel Motion Estimation
Co Author Listing * 3D video capturing for multiprojector realistic display
* Converting Ultrahigh-Definition Video Into Digital Cinema by Using Time-Expanding Bi-Directional Motion Estimation and Higher Green Frequency
* Depth resolution in three-dimensional images
* Implementation of autostereoscopic HD projection display with dense horizontal parallax
* Increasing the depth of field for multiview 3D images
* New ophthalmic device for measuring binocular accommodation responses
* Study to Realize A Box-Shaped 3D Display: A Calibration Method to Align Lens Array and Display, A
Includes: Yano, S.[Sumio] Yano, S.
7 for Yano, S.
Co Author Listing * Image restoration and disparity estimation from an uncalibrated multi-layered image
* Precise Simultaneous Estimation of Image Deformation Parameters
* Prediction of energy consumption for new electric vehicle models by machine learning
* Super-resolution under image deformation
Includes: Yano, T.[Takahiro] Yano, T.[Toru] Yano, T.
Co Author Listing * Biometric Authentication Based on Pupillary Light Reflex Using Neural Networks
* Multimodal biometric authentication based on iris pattern and pupil light reflex
* Using the Pupillary Reflex as a Diabetes Occurrence Screening Aid Tool through Neural Networks
Co Author Listing * Computer vision aided target linked radiation imaging
Co Author Listing * Implicit Feature-Based Alignment System for Radiotherapy
Co Author Listing * Globally Optimal Solutions for Energy Minimization in Stereo Vision Using Reweighted Belief Propagation
Co Author Listing * Sea of Images: A Dense Sampling Approach for Rendering Large Indoor Environments
Co Author Listing * Asymmetric and symmetric unbiased image registration: Statistical assessment of performance
* Enhanced Resolution of Microwave Sounder Imagery through Fusion with Infrared Sensor Data
* Multigrid Narrow Band Surface Reconstruction via Level Set Functions
* Multiphase Segmentation of Deformation using Logarithmic Priors
* Separation of a Cirrus Layer and Broken Cumulus Clouds in Multispectral Images
* Statistical Properties of Jacobian Maps and the Realization of Unbiased Large-Deformation Nonlinear Image Registration
* Topology Preserving Log-Unbiased Nonlinear Image Registration: Theory and Implementation
* Variational Destriping in Remote Sensing Imagery: Total Variation with L1 Fidelity
Includes: Yanovsky, I.[Igor] Yanovsky, I.
8 for Yanovsky, I.
Co Author Listing * New Method for Image Segmentation, A
Index for "y"