Co Author Listing * Introduction to the Special Issue, ACMGIS 2002
* Ontology-Based Approach to Personalized Situation-Aware Mobile Service Supply, An
* System for Change Documentation Based on a Spatiotemporal Database, A
Includes: Voisard, A.[Agnes] Voisard, A.[Agnès] Voisard, A.
Co Author Listing * Change detection with synthetic aperture radar images by Wilcoxon statistic likelihood ratio test
* Derivative Half Gaussian Kernels and Shock Filter
* SAR image classification with non-stationary Multinomial Logistic mixture of amplitude and texture densities
* Supervised Classification of Multisensor and Multiresolution Remote Sensing Images With a Hierarchical Copula-Based Approach
Includes: Voisin, A.[Aurelie] Voisin, A.[Adrien] Voisin, A.
Co Author Listing * Application Of The Multiedit-Condensing Technique to the Reference Selection Problem in a Print Recognition System, An
Co Author Listing * CAR-Net: Clairvoyant Attentive Recurrent Network
Co Author Listing * Genetic algorithms for 3d reconstruction with supershapes
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Multiresolution-Based Multispectral Image Compression Method, An
* adaptive spatial-spectral total variation approach for Poisson noise removal in hyperspectral images, An
* adaptive-PCA algorithm for reflectance estimation from color images, An
* Automatic Detection and Classification of Objects in Point Clouds using multi-stage Semantics
* class-separability-based method for multi/hyperspectral image color visualization, A
* Constrained Band Selection Method Based on Information Measures for Spectral Image Color Visualization, A
* Efficient Method for the Visualization of Spectral Images Based on a Perception-Oriented Spectrum Segmentation, An
* Markovian method for 2D, 3D and 4D segmentation of MRI
* Neural Network-Based Algorithm for 3-D Multispectral Scanning Applied to Multimedia, A
* Saliency in Spectral Images
* Salient Pixels and Dimensionality Reduction for Display of Multi/Hyperspectral Images
* Spatially Variant Dimensionality Reduction for the Visualization of Multi/Hyperspectral Images
* Subpixel determination of imperfect circles characteristics
* Use of Local Surface Curvature Estimation for Adaptive Vision System Based on Active Light Projection
* Variational Approach for Denoising Hyperspectral Images Corrupted by Poisson Distributed Noise, A
15 for Voisin, Y.
Co Author Listing * Genetic Algorithm-Based Approach to Knowledge-Assisted Video Analysis, A
* Ontology Infrastructure for Multimedia Reasoning, An
Includes: Voisine, N. Voisine, N.[Nikola]
Index for "v"