Co Author Listing * Accuracy in estimation of timber assortments and stem distribution: A comparison of airborne and terrestrial laser scanning techniques
* Bayesian Approach to Tree Detection Based on Airborne Laser Scanning Data
* Comment on Tompalski et al. Combining Multi-Date Airborne Laser Scanning and Digital Aerial Photogrammetric Data for Forest Growth and Yield Modelling. Remote Sens. 2018, 10, 347
* Comparison of airborne laser scanning methods for estimating forest structure indicators based on Lorenz curves
* Deriving airborne laser scanning based computational canopy volume for forest biomass and allometry studies
* Estimating forest stand density and structure using Bayesian individual tree detection, stochastic geometry, and distribution matching
* Extracting Canopy Surface Texture from Airborne Laser Scanning Data for the Supervised and Unsupervised Prediction of Area-Based Forest Characteristics
* Large tree diameter distribution modelling using sparse airborne laser scanning data in a subtropical forest in Nepal
Includes: Vauhkonen, J.[Jari] Vauhkonen, J.
8 for Vauhkonen, J.
Co Author Listing * EIT Imaging Regularization Based on Spectral Graph Wavelets
* State Estimation with Structural Priors in fMRI
* Time-varying reconstruction in single photon emission computed tomography
Includes: Vauhkonen, M. Vauhkonen, M.[Marko]
Index for "v"