Co Author Listing * 3D Modeling of Coarse Fluvial Sediments Based on Mobile Laser Scanning Data
* 3D Point Cloud Data in Conveying Information for Local Green Factor Assessment
* Advances in Forest Inventory Using Airborne Laser Scanning
* Area-Based Approach for Mapping and Monitoring Riverine Vegetation Using Mobile Laser Scanning
* Biomass Estimation of Individual Trees Using Stem and Crown Diameter TLS Measurements
* Characterizing 3D City Modeling Projects: Towards a Harmonized Interoperable System
* Designing and Building A Cost-efficient Survey Drone
* Fusion of Mobile Laser Scanning and Panoramic Images for Studying River Environment Topography And Changes
* Individual Tree Biomass Estimation Using Terrestrial Laser Scanning
* Mapping Topography Changes and Elevation Accuracies Using a Mobile Laser Scanner
* Rapid Prototyping: A Tool for Presenting 3-Dimensional Digital Models Produced by Terrestrial Laser Scanning
* Seamless Mapping of River Channels at High Resolution Using Mobile LiDAR and UAV-Photography
Includes: Vaaja, M.[Matti] Vaaja, M.
12 for Vaaja, M.
Vaaja, M.T.[Matti T.]
Co Author Listing * Comparison of Low-Cost Sensor Systems in Automatic Cloud-Based Indoor 3D Modeling, A
* Comparison of the Selected State-Of-The-Art 3D Indoor Scanning and Point Cloud Generation Methods
* Evaluating the Quality of TLS Point Cloud Colorization
* Localization of a mobile laser scanner via dimensional reduction
* Luminance-Corrected 3D Point Clouds for Road and Street Environments
* Nighttime Mobile Laser Scanning and 3D Luminance Measurement: Verifying the Outcome of Roadside Tree Pruning with Mobile Measurement of the Road Environment
* Open Geospatial Data Integration in Game Engine for Urban Digital Twin Applications
7 for Vaaja, M.T.
Index for "v"