Co Author Listing * FasT-Match: Fast Affine Template Matching
Co Author Listing * Mixed-reality snapshot system using environmental depth sensors
Co Author Listing * Characterization of Expert Drivers' Last-Second Braking and Its Application to a Collision Avoidance System
Co Author Listing * Handwritten Chinese Character Segmentation Using Local Potential Threshold and Minimum Potential Search
Co Author Listing * Simple, General Model for the Affine Self-similarity of Images, A
Co Author Listing * Automatic Extraction of Layer Structure for Retina in OCT Image Using Morphological Operation and Active Net
* Automatic Left Ventricular Endocardium Detection in Echocardiograms Based on Ternary Thresholding Method
* Automatic tracking of local myocardial motion by correlation weighted velocity method
* Handwritten Numeral Recognition Using Autoassociative Neural Networks
* Improvement of Handwritten Japanese Character-Recognition Using Weighted Direction Code Histogram
* Low Quality String Recognition For Factory Automation
* Modified Quadratic Discriminant Functions and the Application to Chinese Character Recognition
* Region segmentation for table image with unknown complex structure
* segmentation method for touching Japanese handwritten characters based on connecting condition of lines, A
* segmentation system for touching handwritten Japanese characters, A
* Speedy Character Line Detection Algorithm Using Image Block-Based Histogram Analysis
Includes: Tsuruoka, S.[Shinji] Tsuruoka, S.
11 for Tsuruoka, S.
Tsuruoka, S.J.[Shin Ji]
Co Author Listing * Personal Dictionaries for Handwritten Character Recognition Using Characters Written by a Similar Writer
Includes: Tsuruoka, S.J.[Shin Ji] Tsuruoka, S.J.[Shin-Ji]
Co Author Listing * Evaluation and Analysis of the Seasonal Cycle and Variability of the Trend from GOSAT Methane Retrievals
Co Author Listing * Fast Feature Extraction Approach for Multi-Dimension Feature Space Problems
* Image Reconstruction Using High Level Constraints
* model generation method for object recognition task by pictorial examples, A
* On Face Recognition Using Hierarchical Self-Organized Gabor Features
* Robust Face Recognition Using Multiple Self-Organized Gabor Features and Local Similarity Matching
* Tracking of 3D Multi-Part Objects Using Multiple Viewpoint Time-Varying Sequences
Includes: Tsuruta, N.[Naoyuki] Tsuruta, N.
Co Author Listing * HDR Spectral Video Measurement System
Index for "t"