Co Author Listing * Musical Source Separation: An Introduction
Co Author Listing * Applications of 3D City Models: State of the Art Review
* Automated Generalisation Within NMAS In 2016
* Building pattern recognition in topographic data: Examples on collinear and curvilinear alignments
* Comparative Analysis Of Data Structures For Storing Massive Tins In A Dbms
* Data matching of building polygons at multiple map scales improved by contextual information and relaxation
* Dynamic 3D Visualization of Floods: Case of the Netherlands
* Establishing A National 3d Geo-data Model For Building Data Compliant To Citygml: Case Of Turkey
* Establishing and implementing a national 3D Standard in The Netherlands
* Eurosdr: The Pan-European Network For Mapping Agencies And Academia
* HSW: Heuristic Shrink-wrapping for automatically repairing solid-based CityGML LOD2 building models
* Integrating Scale and Space in 3D City Models
* Investigating the State of Play of GeoBIM Across Europe
* Modeling a 3D City Model and Its Levels of Detail as a True 4D Model
* Modeling an Application Domain Extension of CityGML In UML
* Pattern Classification Approaches To Matching Building Polygons At Multiple Scales
* Processing BIM and GIS Models in Practice: Experiences and Recommendations from a GeoBIM Project in The Netherlands
* Proposal for an Improved Transportation Model In CityGML, A
* Registration of Multi-Level Property Rights in 3D in The Netherlands: Two Cases and Next Steps in Further Implementation
* State-of-the-art Of 3d National Mapping In 2016
* Towards a 3D Geo-Information Standard in the Netherlands
* Towards a National 3D Spatial Data Infrastructure: Case of The Netherlands
* variants of an LOD of a 3D building model and their influence on spatial analyses, The
Includes: Stoter, J.[Jantien] Stoter, J.
22 for Stoter, J.
Co Author Listing * Albedo estimation for real-time 3D reconstruction using RGB-D and IR data
Co Author Listing * Airborne LiDAR for the Detection of Archaeological Vegetation Marks Using Biomass as a Proxy
Co Author Listing * Remote Sensing Assessment of Forest Disturbance across Complex Mountainous Terrain: The Pattern and Severity of Impacts of Tropical Cyclone Yasi on Australian Rainforests
Co Author Listing * Statewide Inventories of Heritage Resources: Macris And the Experience In Massachusetts
Co Author Listing * Object based analysis of airborne laser scanning data for natural hazard purposes using open source components
Includes: Stotter, J. Stötter, J.
Co Author Listing * Color based skin classification
* Do Colour Interest Points Improve Image Retrieval?
* Evaluation of Gradient Vector Flow for Interest Point Detection
* FeEval A Dataset for Evaluation of Spatio-temporal Local Features
* Hybrid Machine-Crowd Approach to Photo Retrieval Result Diversification, A
* Indexing media by personal events
* Lonely but attractive: Sparse color salient points for object retrieval and categorization
* On segmentation evaluation metrics and region counts
* Skin Paths for Contextual Flagging Adult Videos
* Sparse Color Interest Points for Image Retrieval and Object Categorization
* Systematic Evaluation of Spatio-Temporal Features on Comparative Video Challenges
* Universal Seed Skin Segmentation
* Unseen) event recognition via semantic compositionality
Includes: Stottinger, J.[Julian] Stöttinger, J.[Julian]
13 for Stottinger, J.
Stottrup Andersen, J.[Jesper]
Co Author Listing * Fast Compressed Domain Motion Detection in H.264 Video Streams for Video Surveillance Applications
* Rate-distortion-complexity optimization of fast motion estimation in H.264/MPEG-4 AVC
Includes: Stottrup Andersen, J.[Jesper] Stottrup-Andersen, J.[Jesper] Stottrup-Andersen, J.
Co Author Listing * Automatic Target Detection and Recognition in Multiband Imagery: A Unified ML Detection and Estimation Approach
* Visible/Infrared Imaging on the Rise
Co Author Listing * Detection of the Groove Position in Phonographic Images
* Groove Extraction of Phonographic Records
Index for "s"