Co Author Listing * Country Profile of the Czech Republic Based on an LADM for the Development of a 3D Cadastre, A
Co Author Listing * Interactive Video Retrieval in the Age of Deep Learning: Detailed Evaluation of VBS 2019
* Look for the Change: Learning Object States and State-Modifying Actions from Untrimmed Web Videos
* On the User-Centric Comparative Remote Evaluation of Interactive Video Search Systems
* Revisiting SIRET Video Retrieval Tool
* Video Search with Context-Aware Ranker and Relevance Feedback
* Viret at Video Browser Showdown 2020
* VIRET Tool Meets NasNet
* W2VV++ Bert Model at VBS 2021
Includes: Soucek, T.[Tomas] Soucek, T.[Tomá]
8 for Soucek, T.
Co Author Listing * Video-to-Music Recommendation Using Temporal Alignment of Segments
Includes: Souchier, C.[Clement] Souchier, C.[Clément]
Souchon, J.P.[Jean Philippe]
Co Author Listing * High-end aerial digital cameras and their impact on the automation and quality of the production workflow
Includes: Souchon, J.P.[Jean Philippe] Souchon, J.P.[Jean-Philippe]
Co Author Listing * Fast Learning and Invariant Object Recognition: The Sixth Generation Breakthrough
Co Author Listing * Estimating pose through local geometry
* Feature Extraction for 3D Model Building and Recognition
* Motion and Surface Recovery Using Curvature and Motion Consistency
* Surface Recovery from Range Images Using Curvature and Motion Consistency
* Uncertainty in Pose Estimation: A Bayesian Approach
* View Correspondence Using Curvature and Motion Consistency
Includes: Soucy, G.[Gilbert] Soucy, G.
Co Author Listing * Edge-Preserving Anatomical-Based Regularization Term for the Nas-Rif Restoration of SPECT Images, An
* Spect image restoration via Recursive Inverse Filtering constrained by a probabilistic MRI atlas
Co Author Listing * Dynamic Integration Algorithm to Model Surfaces from Multiple Range Views, A
* General Surface Approach to the Integration of a Set of Range Views, A
* Generating Non-redundant Surface Representations of 3-D Objects Using Multiple Range Views
* Modeling the Surface of 3D Objects Using Multiple Range Views
* Multi-Resolution Surface Modeling from Multiple Range Views
* Multiresolution Surface Modeling Based on Hierarchical Triangulation
* Registration of Multiple Range Views for Automatic 3-D Model Building
* Sensors and Algorithms for the Construction of Digital 3-D Colour Models of Real Objects
* Surface Modeling from Dynamic Integration of Multiple Range Views
* Towards a General Multiview Registration Technique
Includes: Soucy, M.[Marc] Soucy, M.
10 for Soucy, M.
Index for "s"