Sossa Azuela, J.
Co Author Listing * Automatic Facial Feature Detection and Location
Includes: Sossa Azuela, J. Sossa-Azuela, J.
Sossa Azuela, J.H.
Co Author Listing * Computing geometric moments using morphological erosions
* Counting the Number of Blobs in an Image
* Decision and Communication Management Methodology for embedded Multi-smart Camera systems, applied to real-time inspection in lamps production, A
* Mathematical Morphology Based on Linear Combined Metric Spaces on Z2 (Part I): Fast Distance Transforms
* Mathematical Morphology Based on Linear Combined Metric Spaces on Z2 (Part II): Constant Time Morphological Operations
* New Method to Count Objects Into an Image
* Object Recognition by Indexing Using Neural Networks
* On the Computation of the Euler Number of a Binary Object
Includes: Sossa Azuela, J.H. Sossa-Azuela, J.H. Sossa-Azuela, J.H.[J. Humberto] Sossa Azuela, J.H.[J. Humberto] Sossa-Azuela, J.H.[Juan Humberto]
8 for Sossa Azuela, J.H.
Co Author Listing * Associative Memories Applied to Image Categorization
* Automatic Construction of Radial-Basis Function Networks Through an Adaptive Partition Algorithm
* Automatic Design of Artificial Neural Networks and Associative Memories for Pattern Classification and Pattern Restoration
* Classification of Hand Movements from Non-invasive Brain Signals Using Lattice Neural Networks with Dendritic Processing
* Classification of Motor States from Brain Rhythms Using Lattice Neural Networks
* Comparing Deep and Dendrite Neural Networks: A Case Study
* Efficient Pattern Recognition Using the Frequency Response of a Spiking Neuron
* Encoding Polysomnographic Signals into Spike Firing Rate for Sleep Staging
* Face Recognition Using Some Aspects of the Infant Vision System and Associative Memories
* Hetero-Associative Memories for Voice Signal and Image Processing
* Low Frequency Response and Random Feature Selection Applied to Face Recognition
* Model Indexing: The Graph-Hashing Approach
* Model-based recognition of planar objects using geometric invariants
* Modified Binary Inertial Particle Swarm Optimization for Gene Selection in DNA Microarray Data
* New Algorithm for Training Multi-layered Morphological Networks, A
* New Radial Basis Function Neural Network Architecture for Pattern Classification: First Results
* New Unsupervised Learning for Clustering Using Geometric Associative Memories, A
* On the number of holes of a 2-D binary object
* Pattern Analysis in DNA Microarray Data through PCA-Based Gene Selection
* Polyhedral Object Recognition by Indexing
* Training a Multilayered Perceptron to Compute the Euler Number of a 2-D Binary Image
* Unsupervised Image Retrieval with Similar Lighting Conditions
* Vegetation Segmentation in Cornfield Images Using Bag of Words
Includes: Sossa, H.[Humberto] Sossa, H.
23 for Sossa, H.
Co Author Listing * 2-D Object Recognition by Indexing Through a Modified ART-2 Neural-Network
* Improved Parallel Algorithm for Thinning Digital Patterns, An
* Scene Retrieval of Natural Images
* Wavelet transforms and neural networks applied to image retrieval
Includes: Sossa, J.H. Sossa, J.H.[Juan H.]
Co Author Listing * Reconstruction of 3D Object Meshes from Silhouette Images
Co Author Listing * Accurate Event-Driven Motion Compensation in High-Resolution PET Incorporating Scattered and Random Events
* Analytical Scatter Correction for Singles-Mode Transmission Data in PET, An
* PET Image Reconstruction and Deformable Motion Correction Using Unorganized Point Clouds
Co Author Listing * Statistical Reconstruction for Cosmic Ray Muon Tomography
Index for "s"