Sekhar Seelamantula, C.
Co Author Listing * High-Performance Optic Disc Segmentation Using Convolutional Neural Networks
Sekhar, C.C.[C. Chandra]
Co Author Listing * Class-Specific Mahalanobis Distance Metric Learning for Biological Image Classification
* Classification of Multi-variate Varying Length Time Series Using Descriptive Statistical Features
* Kernel Entropy Discriminant Analysis for Dimension Reduction
* Label Correlation Propagation for Semi-supervised Multi-label Learning
* Large margin AR model for time series classification
* Modular Approach to Recognition of Strokes in Telugu Script
* Two-Stage Conditional Random Field Model Based Framework for Multi-Label Classification, A
* Variational Bayes Adapted GMM Based Models for Audio Clip Classification
Includes: Sekhar, C.C.[C. Chandra] Sekhar, C.C.
8 for Sekhar, C.C.
Sekhar, C.R.[Ch Ravi]
Co Author Listing * Development of neuro-fuzzy-based multimodal mode choice model for commuter in Delhi
Co Author Listing * Application of Continuous Dynamic Programming, An
* approach for on-line signature authentication using Zernike moments, An
* On-line signature authentication using Zernike moments
Co Author Listing * Irrigation History Estimation Using Multitemporal Landsat Satellite Images: Application to an Intensive Groundwater Irrigated Agricultural Watershed in India
* MAPSM: A Spatio-Temporal Algorithm for Merging Soil Moisture from Active and Passive Microwave Remote Sensing
* Retrieval and Multi-scale Validation of Soil Moisture from Multi-temporal SAR Data in a Semi-Arid Tropical Region
* Spatial Disaggregation of Latent Heat Flux Using Contextual Models over India
* Use of Sentinel-2 Time-Series Images for Classification and Uncertainty Analysis of Inherent Biophysical Property: Case of Soil Texture Mapping
Co Author Listing * Privacy Preserving Cloth Try-On Using Mobile Augmented Reality
* Projection-Based AR: Effective Visual Feedback in Gait Rehabilitation
Co Author Listing * Evaluating Potential of MODIS-based Indices in Determining Snow Gone Stage over Forest-dominant Regions
* Use of remote sensing in understanding spring pheneology over the forest dominant natural subregions of Alberta
Includes: Sekhon, N. Sekhon, N.[Navdeep]
Co Author Listing * new method of flash image shadow detection and patch-based correction of shadow regions, A
Index for "s"