Riklin Raviv, T.
Co Author Listing * Generative Probabilistic Model and Discriminative Extensions for Brain Lesion Segmentation: With Application to Tumor and Stroke, A
* Mutual Segmentation with Level Sets
* On Symmetry, Perspectivity, and Level-Set-Based Segmentation
* Prior-based Segmentation and Shape Registration in the Presence of Perspective Distortion
* Prior-Based Segmentation by Projective Registration and Level Sets
* Quotient Image: Class Based Recognition and Synthesis Under Varying Illumination Conditions, The
* Quotient Image: Class-Based Re-Rendering and Recognition with Varying Illuminations, The
* Segmentation by Level Sets and Symmetry
* Shape-Based Mutual Segmentation
Includes: Riklin Raviv, T. Riklin-Raviv, T. Riklin-Raviv, T.[Tammy]
9 for Riklin Raviv, T.
Index for "r"