Co Author Listing * Cluster Analysis of Biomedical Image Time-Series
Includes: Putz, B.[Benno] Pütz, B.[Benno] (Maybe also Puetz, B.)
Co Author Listing * Multimodal Recognition of Cognitive Workload for Multitasking in the Car
Co Author Listing * 3D Determination of Very Dense Particle Velocity Fields by Tomographic Reconstruction from Four Camera Views and Voxel Space Tracking
Co Author Listing * Fractional Vegetation Cover Derived from UAV and Sentinel-2 Imagery as a Proxy for In Situ FAPAR in a Dense Mixed-Coniferous Forest?
Putzgruber Adamitsch, D.[Doris]
Co Author Listing * Evaluating the Generalization Performance of Instrument Classification in Cataract Surgery Videos
* Frame-Based Classification of Operation Phases in Cataract Surgery Videos
* Relevance Detection in Cataract Surgery Videos by Spatio- Temporal Action Localization
Includes: Putzgruber Adamitsch, D.[Doris] Putzgruber-Adamitsch, D.[Doris]
Co Author Listing * Automatic Myelofibrosis Grading from Silver-Stained Images
* Comparison of Statistical Features for Medical Colour Image Classification
* Fast and accurate computation of orthogonal moments for texture analysis
* Histological Image Analysis by Invariant Descriptors
* How Realistic Should Synthetic Images Be for Training Crowd Counting Models?
* Invariant Moments, Textural and Deep Features for Diagnostic MR and CT Image Retrieval
* Investigation of Different Classification Models to Determine the Presence of Leukemia in Peripheral Blood Image
* Learning by Sampling for White Blood Cells Segmentation
* leucocytes count system from blood smear images, A
* Mobile Application for Leaf Detection in Complex Background Using Saliency Maps, A
* Multiple Classifier Learning by Sampling System for White Blood Cells Segmentation, A
* On Different Colour Spaces for Medical Colour Image Classification
* On the Effectiveness of Synthetic Data Sets for Training Person Re-identification Models
* On the Evaluation of Video-Based Crowd Counting Models
* Online Domain Adaptation for Person Re-Identification with a Human in the Loop
* Region Proposal Approach for Cells Detection and Counting from Microscopic Blood Images, A
* Rotation Invariant Co-occurrence Matrix Features
* Scene-specific crowd counting using synthetic training images
18 for Putzu, L.
Index for "p"