Co Author Listing * Active Learning in the Spatial Domain for Remote Sensing Image Classification
* Classification of spatially enriched pixel time series with convolutional neural networks
* Deep-STaR: Classification of image time series based on spatio-temporal representations
* Extraction of complex patterns from multiresolution remote sensing images: A hierarchical top-down methodology
* Hierarchical extraction of landslides from multiresolution remotely sensed optical images
* histogram semantic-based distance for multiresolution image classification, A
* Imclass: A User-tailored Machine Learning Image Classification Chain For Change Detection Or Landcover Mapping
* Inversion of Phytoplankton Pigment Vertical Profiles from Satellite Data Using Machine Learning
* Method for Automatic and Rapid Mapping of Water Surfaces from Sentinel-1 Imagery, A
* Multi-Scale Analysis of Very High Resolution Satellite Images Using Unsupervised Techniques
* Multimodal and Multitemporal Land Use/Land Cover Semantic Segmentation on Sentinel-1 and Sentinel-2 Imagery: An Application on a MultiSenGE Dataset
* Towards a Multi-Temporal Deep Learning Approach for Mapping Urban Fabric Using Sentinel 2 Images
Includes: Puissant, A. Puissant, A.[Anne] Puissant, A.[Agathe]
12 for Puissant, A.
Co Author Listing * Mobile Laser Scan Data for Road Surface Damage Detection
Index for "p"