Co Author Listing * 3D virtual tour of the Santa Maria della Scala Museum Complex in Siena, Italy, based on the use of Oculus Rift HMD, A
* Augmented Virtuality for Coastal Management: A Holistic Use of In Situ and Remote Sensing for Large Scale Definition of Coastal Dynamics
* Exploiting Agriculture as an Intangible Cultural Heritage: The Case of the Farfalla Project
* Pervasive Wireless Sensor Networks for the Monitoring of Large Monumental Structures: The Case of the Ancient City Walls of Siena
* Places Speaking with Their Own Voices. A Case Study from the Gra.fo Archives
* Wireless Sensor Network Framework for Real-Time Monitoring of Height and Volume Variations on Sandy Beaches and Dunes, A
Includes: Pozzebon, A. Pozzebon, A.[Alessandro]
Co Author Listing * Analysis of Urban Land Cover and Population Density in the United States
* Comparison of 3D measurement techniques in cultural heritage application: user point of view
* Multimodal Approach for the Safeguarding and Transmission of Intangible Cultural Heritage: The Case of i-Treasures, A
Includes: Pozzi, F.[Francesca] Pozzi, F.
Co Author Listing * Still images retrieval from a remote database: The system Imagine
Co Author Listing * Multi-resolution Corner Detection
Index for "p"