Co Author Listing * Wavelet-based very low bit-rate video coding using image warping and overlapped block motion compensation
Co Author Listing * Challenges of Using Drones and Virtual/augmented Reality for Disaster Risk Management
Co Author Listing * Library of Sample Image Instances for the Cutting Path Problem
Co Author Listing * Can Forel-Ule Index Act as a Proxy of Water Quality in Temperate Waters? Application of Plume Mapping in Liverpool Bay, UK
* Estimating the Exposure of Coral Reefs and Seagrass Meadows to Land-Sourced Contaminants in River Flood Plumes of the Great Barrier Reef: Validating a Simple Satellite Risk Framework with Environmental Data
* Impact of a Tropical Cyclone on Terrestrial Inputs and Bio-Optical Properties in Princess Charlotte Bay (Great Barrier Reef Lagoon)
* Seagrass Mapping Toolbox for South Pacific Environments, A
* Using Modis Normalized Difference Vegetation Index to monitor seasonal and inter-annual dynamics of wetland vegetation in the Great Artesian Basin: a baseline for assessment of future changes in a unique ecosystem
* Using Optical Water-Type Classification in Data-Poor Water Quality Assessment: A Case Study in the Torres Strait
* Water Quality and River Plume Monitoring in the Great Barrier Reef: An Overview of Methods Based on Ocean Colour Satellite Data
Includes: Petus, C.[Caroline] Petus, C.
7 for Petus, C.
Co Author Listing * Commuter Mobility Patterns in Social Media: Correlating Twitter and LODES Data
* Evaluating the Representativeness of Socio-Demographic Variables over Time for Geo-Social Media Data
* Function-Based Search of Place Using Theoretical, Empirical and Probabilistic Patterns
* Spatio-Temporal Machine Learning Analysis of Social Media Data and Refugee Movement Statistics
Co Author Listing * On rotational pre-alignment for tree log identification using methods inspired by fingerprint and iris recognition
* Tree Log Identification Based on Digital Cross-Section Images of Log Ends Using Fingerprint and Iris Recognition Methods
* Validation and reliability of the discriminative power of geometric wood log end features
Index for "p"