Co Author Listing * High-Contrast, Low-Cost, 3-D Visualization of Skin Cancer Using Ultra-High-Resolution Millimeter-Wave Imaging
Co Author Listing * Analyzing Water Dynamics Based on Sentinel-1 Time Series: A Study for Dongting Lake Wetlands in China
* Automatic Grassland Cutting Status Detection in the Context of Spatiotemporal Sentinel-1 Imagery Analysis and Artificial Neural Networks
* Combination of PROBA-V/MODIS-Based Products with Sentinel-1 SAR Data for Detecting Wet and Dry Snow Cover in Mountainous Areas, A
* Deep Learning and Adaptive Graph-Based Growing Contours for Agricultural Field Extraction
* Mapping the Bathymetry of Melt Ponds on Arctic Sea Ice Using Hyperspectral Imagery
* Monitoring Large-Scale Inland Water Dynamics by Fusing Sentinel-1 SAR and Sentinel-3 Altimetry Data and by Analyzing Causal Effects of Snowmelt
* Multilayer Perceptron Neural Networks Model for Meteosat Second Generation SEVIRI Daytime Cloud Masking
* Outbreak of Moroccan Locust in Sardinia (Italy): A Remote Sensing Perspective
* Partial Shape Recognition for Sea Ice Motion Retrieval in the Marginal Ice Zone from Sentinel-1 and Sentinel-2
* Remote Sensing Data Assimilation in Dynamic Crop Models Using Particle Swarm Optimization
* Remote Sensing in Mapping Mangrove Ecosystems: An Object-Based Approach
* Remote Sensing of Snow Cover Using Spaceborne SAR: A Review
* Submerged Kelp Detection with Hyperspectral Data
* Water Constituents and Water Depth Retrieval from Sentinel-2A: A First Evaluation in an Oligotrophic Lake
* Wet and Dry Snow Detection Using Sentinel-1 SAR Data for Mountainous Areas with a Machine Learning Technique
Includes: Oppelt, N.[Natascha] Oppelt, N.
15 for Oppelt, N.
Co Author Listing * Applications of Digital Signal Processing
* Importance of Phase in Signals, The
* Reconstruction of Nonperiodic Two-Dimensional Signals from Zero Crossings
* Reconstruction of Two-Dimensional Signals from Level Crossings
* Signal Reconstruction from Fourier Transform Sign Information
* Signal Reconstruction from Phase or Magnitude
* Signal Reconstruction from Signed Fourier Transform Magnitude
* Symbolic and Knowledge-Based Signal Processing
8 for Oppenheim, A.V.
Opper, J.K.[Jamie K.]
Co Author Listing * Supersaturation in the peripheral retina
Co Author Listing * GAN-based Gaussian Mixture Model Responsibility Learning
Co Author Listing * Patient-by-Patient Deep Transfer Learning for Drug-Response Profiling Using Confocal Fluorescence Microscopy of Pediatric Patient-Derived Tumor-Cell Spheroids
Index for "o"