Co Author Listing * Autonomous System to Take Angular Thermal-Infrared Measurements for Validating Satellite Products, An
* Comparison and Evaluation of the TES and ANEM Algorithms for Land Surface Temperature and Emissivity Separation over the Area of Valencia, Spain
* Early assessment of crop yield from remotely sensed water stress and solar radiation data
* Evaluation of Six Directional Canopy Emissivity Models in the Thermal Infrared Using Emissivity Measurements
* Evaluation of the S-NPP VIIRS land surface temperature product using ground data acquired by an autonomous system at a rice paddy
* Impact of Initial Soil Temperature Derived from Remote Sensing and Numerical Weather Prediction Datasets on the Simulation of Extreme Heat Events
* Lookup Table-Based Method for Estimating Sea Surface Hemispherical Broadband Emissivity Values (8-13.5 µm), A
* Monitoring 10-m LST from the Combination MODIS/Sentinel-2, Validation in a High Contrast Semi-Arid Agroecosystem
* SMOS Level-2 Soil Moisture Product Evaluation in Rain-Fed Croplands of the Pampean Region of Argentina
* Test of the MODIS Land Surface Temperature and Emissivity Separation Algorithm With Ground Measurements Over a Rice Paddy
* Thermal-Infrared Spectral and Angular Characterization of Crude Oil and Seawater Emissivities for Oil Slick Identification
Includes: Niclos, R.[Raquel] Niclòs, R.[Raquel] Niclos, R. Niclòs, R.
11 for Niclos, R.
Index for "n"