Co Author Listing * Aligning Infinite-Dimensional Covariance Matrices in Reproducing Kernel Hilbert Spaces for Domain Adaptation
* Compressed Illumination Sensing
* Efficient Narrowband RFI Mitigation Algorithms for SAR Systems With Reweighted Tensor Structures
* Electromagnetic Imaging of Hidden 2-D PEC Targets Using Sparse-Signal Modeling
* Estimating cardiac motion from image sequences using recursive comb filtering
* Fast Narrowband RFI Suppression Algorithms for SAR Systems via Matrix-Factorization Techniques
* Grid-Less DOA Estimation Using Sparse Linear Arrays Based on Wasserstein Distance
* Low-Rank Approximation via Generalized Reweighted Iterative Nuclear and Frobenius Norms
* Manifold Optimization for Joint Design of MIMO-STAP Radars
* Multiframe Temporal Estimation of Cardiac Nonrigid Motion
* Nested Array Processing for Distributed Sources
* Novel Data-Driven Learning Method for Radar Target Detection in Nonstationary Environments, A
* Novel Tensor Technique for Simultaneous Narrowband and Wideband Interference Suppression on Single-Channel SAR System, A
* Optimal Transport in Reproducing Kernel Hilbert Spaces: Theory and Applications
* Recursive Filter for Phase Velocity Assisted Shape-Based Tracking of Cardiac Non-Rigid Motion, A
* Reweighted Nuclear Norm and Reweighted Frobenius Norm Minimizations for Narrowband RFI Suppression on SAR System
* Sparse Direction of Arrival Estimation Using Co-Prime Arrays with Off-Grid Targets
* Target Detection in Clutter Using Adaptive OFDM Radar
* Wideband Gaussian Source Processing Using a Linear Nested Array
Includes: Nehorai, A.[Arye] Nehorai, A.
19 for Nehorai, A.
Index for "n"