Nareddy, K.K.R.[Kartheek K Reddy]
Co Author Listing * Ensemble of Proximal Networks for Sparse Coding, An
Co Author Listing * Light Field Foreground Matting Based on Defocus and Correspondence
* Using feature points and angles between them to recognise facial expression by a neural network approach
Narendra Nathan, A.
Co Author Listing * rule-based system for dimensional analysis of glass containers, A
Includes: Narendra Nathan, A. Narendra-Nathan, A.
Co Author Listing * Low Level Information Fusion: Multisensor Scene Segmentation Using Learning Automata
Co Author Listing * Optimal residual frame based source modeling for HMM-based speech synthesis
Co Author Listing * Branch and Bound Algorithm for Feature Subset Selection, A
* Graph-Theoretic Approach to Image Segmentation, A
* Graph-Theoretic Approach to Nonparametric Cluster Analysis, A
* Image Segmentation with Directed Trees
* non-parametric clustering scheme for Landsat, A
* Real-Time Adaptive Contrast Enhancement
* Scene-Based Nonuniformity Compensation for Imaging Sensors
* Separable Median Filter for Image Noise Smoothing, A
8 for Narendra, P.M.
Narendra, P.S.[Prasad S.]
Co Author Listing * Development of Decadal (1985-1995-2005) Land Use and Land Cover Database for India
Co Author Listing * Restoration of Partial Color Artifact and Blotches using histogram matching and sparse technique
Co Author Listing * Improved error detection and localization techniques for MPEG-4 video
Co Author Listing * Multiscale Diagnosis of Mangrove Status in Data-Poor Context Using Very High Spatial Resolution Satellite Images: A Case Study in Pichavaram Mangrove Forest, Tamil Nadu, India
Co Author Listing * improved fast watershed algorithm for image segmentation, An
Co Author Listing * User-side adaptive protection of location privacy in participatory sensing
Co Author Listing * Quantitative approach for defining basic color terms and color category best exemplars
Co Author Listing * Color Channel Mixing in Learning from Appearance
Naresh Boddeti, V.
Co Author Listing * MUXConv: Information Multiplexing in Convolutional Neural Networks
Co Author Listing * 4DILAN Project (4th Dimension in Landscape And Artifacts Analyses), The
Co Author Listing * Design of Energy- and Cost-Efficient Massive MIMO Arrays
Index for "n"