Co Author Listing * Colors of the past: color image segmentation in historical topographic maps based on homogeneity
* Map Archive Mining: Visual-Analytical Approaches to Explore Large Historical Map Collections
* Saliency and semantic processing: Extracting forest cover from historical topographic maps
* Spatialising uncertainty in image segmentation using weakly supervised convolutional neural networks: a case study from historical map processing
* Survey of Digital Map Processing Techniques, A
Co Author Listing * Detecting shopper groups in video sequences
* Differences of edge properties in photographs and paintings
* Distinguishing paintings from photographs
* Estimating the photorealism of images: distinguishing paintings from photographs
* Pedestrian tracking by fusion of thermal-visible surveillance videos
* PLMP: Point-Line Minimal Problems in Complete Multi-View Visibility
* Real-time estimation of human attention field in LWIR and color surveillance videos
* Robust Multi-Pedestrian Tracking in Thermal-Visible Surveillance Videos
* Thermal-Visible Video Fusion for Moving Target Tracking and Pedestrian Classification
* Using Multiple Views To Resolve Human Body Tracking Ambiguities
Includes: Leykin, A.[Alex] Leykin, A.
10 for Leykin, A.
Index for "l"