Co Author Listing * Particle-based simulation of the interaction between fluid and knitwear
Includes: Koca, C.[Cetin] Koca, Ç.[Çetin]
Co Author Listing * MultiPoseNet: Fast Multi-Person Pose Estimation Using Pose Residual Network
* Self-Supervised Learning of 3D Human Pose Using Multi-View Geometry
Co Author Listing * Estimating camera overlap in large and growing networks
* Topology Estimation for Thousand-Camera Surveillance Networks
Includes: Kocadag, E.[Ekim] Kocadag, E.
Co Author Listing * Spatio-Temporal Saliency Networks for Dynamic Saliency Prediction
* Top down saliency estimation via superpixel-based discriminative dictionaries
Co Author Listing * Geometric Accuracy Evaluation of the DEM Generated by the Russian TK-350 Stereo Scenes Using the SRTM X- and C- band Interferometric DEMs
Co Author Listing * Robust License Plate Detection Using Covariance Descriptor in a Neural Network Framework
Kocal, O.H.[Osman Hilmi]
Co Author Listing * Stochastic convergence analysis of recursive successive over-relaxation algorithm in adaptive filtering
Includes: Kocal, O.H.[Osman Hilmi] Koçal, O.H.[Osman Hilmi]
Kocaman Aksakal, S.
Co Author Listing * Investigation on automatic change detection using pixel-changes and DSM-changes with ALOS-PRISM triplet images
Co Author Listing * CitSci Approach for Rapid Earthquake Intensity Mapping: A Case Study from Istanbul (Turkey), A
* Convolutional Neural Network Architecture for Auto-Detection of Landslide Photographs to Assess Citizen Science and Volunteered Geographic Information Data Quality, A
* Geometric Modeling and Validation of ALOS/PRISM Imagery and Products
* GIS-Based Assessment of Habitat Networks for Conservation Planning in Kas-Kekova Protected Area (Turkey)
* On The Use of Sentinel-2 Images and High Resolution Dtm for Landslide Susceptibility Mapping in a Developing Urban Settlement (Mamak, Ankara, Turkey)
* Possible Contributions Of Citizen Science for Landslide Hazard Assessment
* Radiometric And Geometric Accuracy Analysis Of Rasat Pan Imagery
* Review on Citizen Science (Citsci) Applications for Disaster Management, A
* Semi-Automatic 3D City Model Generation from Large-Format Aerial Images
* Use of Mamdani Fuzzy Algorithm for Multi-Hazard Susceptibility Assessment in a Developing Urban Settlement (Mamak, Ankara, Turkey)
Includes: Kocaman, S.[Sultan] Kocaman, S.
10 for Kocaman, S.
Kocamaz, A.F.[Adnan Fatih]
Co Author Listing * Continuous rotation invariant features for gradient-based texture classification
Kocamaz, M.K.[Mehmet Kemal]
Co Author Listing * Approaches for automatic low-dimensional human shape refinement with priors or generic cues using RGB-D data
* Automatic Refinement of Foreground Regions for Robot Trail Following
* Deformable Object Shape Refinement and Tracking Using Graph Cuts and Support Vector Machines
* Vision-based counting of pedestrians and cyclists
Includes: Kocamaz, M.K.[Mehmet Kemal] Kocamaz, M.K.
Co Author Listing * Active Descriptor Learning for Feature Matching
* Digital image decomposition and contrast enhancement using high-dimensional model representation
* On Analysis of Active Querying for Recursive State Estimation
* Optimal Query Selection Using Multi-Armed Bandits
Includes: Kocanaogullari, A.[Aziz] Koçanaogullari, A.[Aziz] Koçanaogullari, A.
Co Author Listing * Combined Electricity and Traffic Short-Term Load Forecasting Using Bundled Causality Engine
Index for "k"