Co Author Listing * MIMD and SIMD Parallel Range Data Segmentation
Humeau Heurtier, A.
Co Author Listing * Analysis of Laser Speckle Contrast Images Variability Using a Novel Empirical Mode Decomposition: Comparison of Results With Laser Doppler Flowmetry Signals Variability
* Bidimensional Distribution Entropy to Analyze the Irregularity of Small-Sized Textures
* Comparative study to analyze the effect of aging on microvascular blood flow by processing laser speckle contrast images when Lorentzian and Gaussian velocity profiles are assumed for moving scatterers
* Linguistic Analysis of Laser Speckle Contrast Images Recorded at Rest and During Biological Zero: Comparison With Laser Doppler Flowmetry Data
* Multi-Dimensional Complete Ensemble Empirical Mode Decomposition With Adaptive Noise Applied to Laser Speckle Contrast Images
* Orientation-Independent Empirical Mode Decomposition for Images Based on Unconstrained Optimization
* Refined Composite Multiscale Permutation Entropy to Overcome Multiscale Permutation Entropy Length Dependence
* Two-dimensional dispersion entropy: An information-theoretic method for irregularity analysis of images
Includes: Humeau Heurtier, A. Humeau-Heurtier, A. Humeau-Heurtier, A.[Anne]
8 for Humeau Heurtier, A.
Co Author Listing * Engaging Image Captioning via Personality
Co Author Listing * Analyzing Computer Vision Data: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
* census-based stereo vision algorithm using modified Semi-Global Matching and plane fitting to improve matching quality, A
* CV-HAZOP: Introducing Test Data Validation for Computer Vision
* Embedded fall detection with a neural network and bio-inspired stereo vision
* Estimating Low-Rank Region Likelihood Maps
* Event-Based Stereo Matching Approaches for Frameless Address Event Stereo Data
* Extending two non-parametric transforms for FPGA based stereo matching using bayer filtered cameras
* fast stereo matching algorithm suitable for embedded real-time systems, A
* Ground Truth Accuracy and Performance of the Matching Pipeline
* Ground Truth Evaluation for Event-Based Silicon Retina Stereo Data
* Guided Matching Based on Statistical Optical Flow for Fast and Robust Correspondence Analysis
* Hardware implementation of an SAD based stereo vision algorithm
* How Good Is My Test Data? Introducing Safety Analysis for Computer Vision
* Metrics for Real-Time Mono-VSLAM Evaluation Including IMU Induced Drift with Application to UAV Flight
* Optimized Software-Based Implementation of a Census-Based Stereo Matching Algorithm, An
* SLAMANTIC: Leveraging Semantics to Improve VSLAM in Dynamic Environments
* very fast census-based stereo matching implementation on a graphics processing unit, A
* Visual Localization by Learning Objects-Of-Interest Dense Match Regression
Includes: Humenberger, M. Humenberger, M.[Martin]
18 for Humenberger, M.
Co Author Listing * Exact Algorithm for Optimal MAE Stack Filter Design, An
Includes: Humes, C. Humes, Jr., C.
Index for "h"