Co Author Listing * Edge-Sensing Generic Demosaicing Algorithm With Application to Image Resampling, An
* Edge-Sensing Universal Demosaicing Algorithm, An
* Enhancement of the Quality of Images through Complex Mosaic Configurations
* FPGA implementation of a tone mapping algorithm with a halo-reducing filter, An
* Image Quality Metrics: PSNR vs. SSIM
* Improving Image Acquisition: A Fish-Inspired Solution
* Is there a relationship between peak-signal-to-noise ratio and structural similarity index measure?
* Multi-Scale histogram tone mapping algorithm enables better object detection in wide dynamic range images
* Nature-inspired color-filter array for enhancing the quality of images
* New Filter for Reducing HALO Artifacts in Tone Mapped Images, A
* New Image Scaling Algorithm Based on the Sampling Theorem of Papoulis, A
* New Super-Resolution Algorithm Based on Areas Pixels and the Sampling Theorem of Papoulis, A
* On the design of optimal 2D filters for efficient hardware implementations of image processing algorithms by using power-of-two terms
* Reducing aliasing in images: A simple diffusion equation based on the inverse diffusivity
* Simple Scaling Algorithm Based on Areas Pixels, A
Includes: Hore, A.[Alain] Horé, A.[Alain] Horé, A.
15 for Hore, A.
Co Author Listing * Adaptive noise detection for image restoration with a multiple window configuration
Co Author Listing * scalable framework for cluster ensembles, A
Co Author Listing * Implementation of Source Engine for Virtual Tours in Manufacturing Factories
Co Author Listing * Intelligent Systems for Geosciences: An Essential Research Agenda
Co Author Listing * Motion of moving camera from point matches: Comparison of two robust estimation methods
Co Author Listing * Confidence-aware guided image filter
Co Author Listing * Multiscale Texture Orientation Analysis Using Spectral Total-Variation Decomposition
* Separation Surfaces in the Spectral TV Domain for Texture Decomposition
Co Author Listing * Detection of Long Edges on a Computational Budget: A Sublinear Approach
Index for "h"