Co Author Listing * Impact Localization on Rigid Surfaces Using Hermitian Angle Distribution for Human-Computer Interface Applications
Co Author Listing * Benchmarking of objective quality metrics for HDR image quality assessment
* Calculation of average coding efficiency based on subjective quality scores
* Crowd-based quality assessment of multiview video plus depth coding
* Evaluation of JPEG XT for high dynamic range cameras
* JPEG XT: A Compression Standard for HDR and WCG Images
* Motion compensated prediction with geometry padding for 360 video coding
* Omnidirectional 360° Video Coding Technology in Responses to the Joint Call for Proposals on Video Compression With Capability Beyond HEVC
* Overview and evaluation of the JPEG XT HDR image compression standard
* Quality assessment of a stereo pair formed from decoded and synthesized views using objective metrics
* Rate-distortion evaluation for two-layer coding systems
* Unified Video Codec for SDR, HDR, and 360° Video Applications, A
Includes: Hanhart, P.[Philippe] Hanhart, P.
11 for Hanhart, P.
Co Author Listing * Action Recognition in a Wearable Assistance System
* augmented reality human-computer interface for object localization in a cognitive vision system, An
* Automatic Initialization for Facial Analysis in Interactive Robotics
* Building Modular Vision Systems with a Graphical Plugin Environment
* Calibration-Free Head Gesture Recognition System with Online Capability, A
* cognitive vision system for action recognition in office environments, A
* Coordinating interactive vision behaviors for cognitive assistance
* Facial expressions as feedback cue in human-robot interaction: A comparison between human and automatic recognition performances
* Feature and Viewpoint Selection for Industrial Car Assembly
* Integration and Coordination in a Cognitive Vision System
* Memory consistency validation in a cognitive vision system
* Mosaics from Arbitrary Stereo Video Sequences
* Reducing noise and redundancy in registered range data for planar surface extraction
* Versatile Model-Based Visibility Measure for Geometric Primitives, A
* Vision Systems with the Human in the Loop
* visual active memory perspective on integrated recognition systems, The
Includes: Hanheide, M.[Marc] Hanheide, M.
16 for Hanheide, M.
Index for "h"