Gonsalves Pires, R.[Rafael]
Co Author Listing * Deep Boltzmann Machine-Based Approach for Robust Image Denoising, A
* Restricted Boltzmann Machine-Based Approach for Robust Dimensionality Reduction, A
Co Author Listing * Nonlinear Harmonic Model for Fitting Satellite Image Time Series: Analysis and Prediction of Land Cover Dynamics, A
Co Author Listing * Design of Robust and Energy-Efficient ATO Speed Profiles of Metropolitan Lines Considering Train Load Variations and Delays
Co Author Listing * Delineation of Rain Areas with TRMM Microwave Observations Based on PNN
* Does Earlier and Increased Spring Plant Growth Lead to Reduced Summer Soil Moisture and Plant Growth on Landscapes Typical of Tundra-Taiga Interface?
* Experimental Evaluation of Sentinel-2 Spectral Response Functions for NDVI Time-Series Continuity
* Improved LAI Algorithm Implementation to MODIS Data by Incorporating Background, Topography, and Foliage Clumping Information
* potential of the greenness and radiation (GR) model to interpret 8-day gross primary production of vegetation, The
* sensitivity based estimation of leaf area index from spectral vegetation indices, The
* Soil respiration mapped by exclusively use of MODIS data for forest landscapes of Saskatchewan, Canada
* Spatially Continuous Mapping of Forest Canopy Height in Canada by Combining GEDI and ICESat-2 with PALSAR and Sentinel
* Spectral Response Function Comparability Among 21 Satellite Sensors for Vegetation Monitoring
* Validating and Linking the GIMMS Leaf Area Index (LAI3g) with Environmental Controls in Tropical Africa
Includes: Gonsamo, A.[Alemu] Gonsamo, A.
10 for Gonsamo, A.
Co Author Listing * Remote Sensing to Characterize River Floodplain Structure and Function
Index for "g"