Co Author Listing * Determination of the Direction of Magnetization and Orientation of a Tilted Sheet From Downhole Magnetic Gradient Tensor Data
Co Author Listing * Automated Software Defect Detection and Identification in Vehicular Embedded Systems
Co Author Listing * Remote Sensing of Wave Overtopping on Dynamic Coastal Structures
Co Author Listing * Automated Segmentation of the Right Ventricle in 3D Echocardiography: A Kalman Filter State Estimation Approach
Co Author Listing * Visually Guided Mobile Robot Acting in Indoor Environments, A
Co Author Listing * Bridging the Gap between Detection and Tracking for 3D Monocular Video-Based Motion Capture
* Combining Human Body Shape and Pose Estimation for Robust Upper Body Tracking Using a Depth Sensor
* Consumer Depth Cameras for Computer Vision
* Exploiting Physical Inconsistencies for 3D Scene Understanding
* From Canonical Poses to 3D Motion Capture Using a Single Camera
* Functional categorization of objects using real-time markerless motion capture
* Linking Pose and Motion
* Observable subspaces for 3D human motion recovery
* Random Forests for Real Time 3D Face Analysis
* Real-time facial feature detection using conditional regression forests
* Real-time vehicle tracking for driving assistance
* Social interaction discovery by statistical analysis of F-formations
* Tracking articulated bodies using Generalized Expectation Maximization
Includes: Fossati, A.[Andrea] Fossati, A.
13 for Fossati, A.
Co Author Listing * Alzheimer's Disease Diagnosis with FDG-PET Brain Images By Using Multi-Level Features
* Classification improvement based on non-white noise reduction using parafac decompositon for hyperspectral images
* Comparison of shape descriptors for hand posture recognition in video
* Denoising of Hyperspectral Images Using the PARAFAC Model and Statistical Performance Analysis
* Fast subspace-based tensor data filtering
* Hand Posture Classification by Means of a New Contour Signature
* Improvement of Target-Detection Algorithms Based on Adaptive Three-Dimensional Filtering
* Multi-View Separable Pyramid Network for AD Prediction at MCI Stage by 18F-FDG Brain PET Imaging
* Noise Removal Based on Tensor Modelling for Hyperspectral Image Classification
* Reduction of Signal-Dependent Noise From Hyperspectral Images for Target Detection
* Statistical-based linear vessel structure detection in medical images
Includes: Fossati, C. Fossati, C.[Caroline]
11 for Fossati, C.
Co Author Listing * Scanning Tunnels With Two Very High-resolution Laser Devices and A Stacker
Co Author Listing * Dimensioning of optical birefringent anti-alias filters for digital cameras
* Fixed pattern noise column drift compensation (CDC) for digital moving picture cameras
Co Author Listing * Genetic Programming for the Automatic Design of Controllers for a Surface Ship
Co Author Listing * Using Aerial Photogrammetry to Assess Stock-Wide Marine Turtle Nesting Distribution, Abundance and Cumulative Exposure to Industrial Activity
Fossey, M.E.[Michael E.]
Co Author Listing * Imaging range finder and method
Fossi, A.P.[Armande Pola]
Co Author Listing * Infrared Hyperspectral and Ultraviolet Remote Measurements of Volcanic Gas Plume at Mt Etna during IMAGETNA Campaign
Fosson, S.M.[Sophie M.]
Co Author Listing * Analysis of SparseHash: An efficient embedding of set-similarity via sparse projections
* Biconvex Analysis for Lasso L_1 Reweighting, A
* Recovery of Binary Sparse Signals From Compressed Linear Measurements via Polynomial Optimization
* Steerable Discrete Cosine Transform
* Subspace-sparsifying steerable discrete cosine transform from graph fourier transform
Includes: Fosson, S.M.[Sophie M.] Fosson, S.M.
Co Author Listing * Joint source-channel image coding for a power constrained noisy channel
Fossum, E.R.[Eric R.]
Co Author Listing * Color filter array patterns for small-pixel image sensors with substantial cross talk
* Multiresolution Image Sensor
Includes: Fossum, E.R.[Eric R.] Fossum, E.R.
Fossum, R.M.[Robert M.]
Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Fossum, R.M.[Robert M.]: rmfossum AT uiuc edu
* Generalized Rank Conditions in Multiple View Geometry with Applications to Dynamical Scenes
* Hilbert Functions and Applications to the Estimation of Subspace Arrangements
Includes: Fossum, R.M.[Robert M.] Fossum, R.M.
Index for "f"