Co Author Listing * Impacts of Airborne Lidar Pulse Density on Estimating Biomass Stocks and Changes in a Selectively Logged Tropical Forest
Co Author Listing * Assessing the Contribution of Woody Materials to Forest Angular Gap Fraction and Effective Leaf Area Index Using Terrestrial Laser Scanning Data
* Assessment of crop foliar nitrogen using a novel dual-wavelength laser system and implications for conducting laser-based plant physiology
* Improved Salient Feature-Based Approach for Automatically Separating Photosynthetic and Nonphotosynthetic Components Within Terrestrial Lidar Point Cloud Data of Forest Canopies
* Remote Sensing Based Simple Models of GPP in Both Disturbed and Undisturbed Piņon-Juniper Woodlands in the Southwestern U.S.
* Retrieving Directional Gap Fraction, Extinction Coefficient, and Effective Leaf Area Index by Incorporating Scan Angle Information From Discrete Aerial Lidar Data
* Toward a Novel Laser-Based Approach for Estimating Snow Interception
Includes: Eitel, J.U.H. Eitel, J.U.H.[Jan U.H.] Eitel, J.U.H.[Jan U. H.]
Co Author Listing * Distance-Based Method for the Evaluation of Interest point Detection Algorithms, A
Index for "e"