DuToit, R.C.[Ryan C.]
Co Author Listing * Learned Monocular Depth Priors in Visual-Inertial Initialization
Co Author Listing * 3D Saliency for Abnormal Motion Selection: The Role of the Depth Map
* Biologically plausible context recognition algorithms
* Depth prediction from 2D images: A taxonomy and an evaluation study
* Dyadic Conversation Dataset on Moral Emotions, A
* Leveraging Pre-trained CNN Models for Skeleton-based Action Recognition
* PhyDAA: Physiological Dataset Assessing Attention
* RARE2012: A multi-scale rarity-based saliency detection with its comparative statistical analysis
* Rare: A new bottom-up saliency model
* Saliency and Human Fixations: State-of-the-Art and Study of Comparison Metrics
* Scenarizing CADastre Exquisse: A Crossover between Snoezeling in Hospitals/Domes, and Authoring/Experiencing Soundful Comic Strips
* Scenarizing Metropolitan Views: FlanoGraphing the Urban Spaces
* Spatio-Temporal Analysis of Transformer based Architecture for Attention Estimation from EEG
* Spatio-temporal saliency based on rare model
* Speaker-aware Multi-Task Learning for automatic speech recognition
* Unsupervised depth prediction from monocular sequences: Improving performances through instance segmentation
Includes: Dutoit, T.[Thierry] Dutoit, T.
15 for Dutoit, T.
Index for "d"